[Qualification to Euro 2016-11/10/15] Armenia - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Berti
Team: Leeds

All over Danish media that apparently we gave 1.4m euros to 4 players of Armenia. They are going crazy on the story
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Berti wrote:All over Danish media that apparently we gave 1.4m euros to 4 players of Armenia. They are going crazy on the story

Lol they're quoting Kurir :)
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Lol I am just realizing that if Denmark does not qualify through playoffs Olsen will resign thus Albania would have influenced the sacking of all the coaches of the opposing teams this qualification circle.
Berti
Team: Leeds

Dragoi wrote:
Berti wrote:All over Danish media that apparently we gave 1.4m euros to 4 players of Armenia. They are going crazy on the story

Lol they're quoting Kurir :)
Hahaha, didn't know that. Got worried there for a minute
Plako
Team: Partizani

IndritFieri wrote:Lol I am just realizing that if Denmark does not qualify through playoffs Olsen will resign thus Albania would have influenced the sacking of all the coaches of the opposing teams this qualification circle.
I'm hoping this happens :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Information