Albania Qualifies for EURO 2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Berti wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote:
KF.KORAB wrote:WHo's is going to France?
Eurostar from England to France. Hopefully Albania get places in Bordeaux or Marseille as it seems warmer and nicer down those parts andthe beach could also be of use on non match days.
Can't beat Eurostar mate. 2 hrs train ride and you barely notice it after the beers. No need for hotel.
Problem seems to be the tickets. Not getting much hope on the UEFA website system
i doubt many Albanians will go France so if it's first come first serve for this 'follow my team scheme' we should be able to get tickets.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albo_eagle wrote:
Berti wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote: Eurostar from England to France. Hopefully Albania get places in Bordeaux or Marseille as it seems warmer and nicer down those parts andthe beach could also be of use on non match days.
Can't beat Eurostar mate. 2 hrs train ride and you barely notice it after the beers. No need for hotel.
Problem seems to be the tickets. Not getting much hope on the UEFA website system
i doubt many Albanians will go France so if it's first come first serve for this 'follow my team scheme' we should be able to get tickets.
Follow my team is a lottery and the luckiest one already were choosen during July. Unfortunately i didn't get the email, so i'm hoping to find one on the Uefa tickets market when they resell them. If by march i won't have tickets then i'll go to Albania.
KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote:
KF.KORAB wrote:WHo's is going to France?
Hoping we're stationed in Nice or somewhere in the South. Paris is too damn cold even in June. I'll be renting an apt from AirBnB. Would love to go back to St. Tropez & Cannes and spend a couple of days in Port Grimaud.

Got any tips?
I live in Paris, i hope we have at least one game here and then in North Lille or Lens it's closer like 200/250 km.. But it doesn't matter wherever it is, my mates in Diber members of TKZ already did put me in the list for tickets and are comming it will be amazing i hope.
  • Information