Albania Qualifies for EURO 2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

post pictures, videos of celebrations.

reminse about the games

talk up if Bulku gets cut or not
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hahaha lol, wellcome ErliBird ! Wish you win but not for the money :)
Papagalli

anyone here have any idea how to access the uefa raffle for the EURO16 tix? i signed up ages ago, but now the site is acting up on me. was wondering if anyone of u guys is trying to get their hands on tickets as well. if you have access to any sort of methods please share: sharing is caring folks!
Simboli i Diellit

After 12 of december when the schedule is done we will have the opportunity to book tickets on UEFA's website. The preliminary interestment was only for commercial purpouses to test each team supporters. I think there won't be enough tickets for albanian fans going to France during the first three games as those three 40 k stadiums will be sold out months ahead the Euro2016 starts.
Papagalli

i know lol, that's why i'm trying to be ahead of the curb. unfortunately according to uefa, max amount of tix u can get ahold of is 4. that's why i signed up with three different accounts lol.

Thanks for the heads up, i'm going to stalk uefa.com like a jealous ex on anniversary day till december to see if they happen to have any special deals.
Albo_eagle

Papagalli wrote:anyone here have any idea how to access the uefa raffle for the EURO16 tix? i signed up ages ago, but now the site is acting up on me. was wondering if anyone of u guys is trying to get their hands on tickets as well. if you have access to any sort of methods please share: sharing is caring folks!
I'm going to go through the 'follow your team' scheme in December.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

how many players get called up btw? 25?
Simboli i Diellit

Shpati wrote:how many players get called up btw? 25?

Each national team had to submit a squad of 23 players, three of whom must be goalkeepers, by 30 May 2016.
  • Information