Albania Qualifies for EURO 2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

It's going to be interesting to see who gets in. I wish it was 30, so we could cap tie some potential talents.

I'd definitely just want the best 23, but I see guys like Sahili and Bulku making it since they been with the team a while.

De Biasi phone is on blast. every player is probably kissing his ass making sure they get a spot.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

^ Indeed , If Mavraj comes back then certainly Rrahmani won't be in the team having Ajeti and Gjimsiti as backups. In midfield Lila, Bulku and the superliga scrubs could stay at home. In front Salihi might be replaced by Donis Avdiaj (i know some of you wouldn't want him to join now that we qualified but this is a big bait he can't refuse that easily and we need him ) .
Shpati

I'm a little hesitate to call up a guy like Donis tbh. it could cause a rift in our chemistry and locker room. its happened with much better teams that are regulars in these tourneys, so it definitely happen for Albania in their first.
KF.KORAB

WHo's is going to France?
Shpati

KF Korab, get your home ready. we're all crashing at your place.
Dallku

De Biasi is a player's coach and he values character more than talent. Somebody like Salihi will definitely be called up over Avdijaj lets say.
Plako
Team: Partizani

KF.KORAB wrote:WHo's is going to France?
Hoping we're stationed in Nice or somewhere in the South. Paris is too damn cold even in June. I'll be renting an apt from AirBnB. Would love to go back to St. Tropez & Cannes and spend a couple of days in Port Grimaud.

Got any tips?
TR1920

Planned already? Daym son.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Plako
Team: Partizani

TR1920 wrote:Planned already? Daym son.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Already decided I was going if we qualified. Staying two weeks in the South hopefully. Had we not qualified I'd have gone to Barcelona.
Albo_eagle

Hopefully this oppurtunity is used to build for the future by calling up players like Avdijaj (especially him since it is known by everybody he has the potential to be an great player) and even Shani Tarashaj maybe as the Swiss only put him in the U21 so far.
  • Information