Albania at EURO 2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Berti
Team: Leeds

I thought Alban Football was based in US. Found this video where our dear Alban is being interviewed. Or at least I think it's him.
Alban, is this you mate?
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ds8PEo2UfNA
Plako
Team: Partizani

Berti wrote:I thought Alban Football was based in US. Found this video where our dear Alban is being interviewed. Or at least I think it's him.
Alban, is this you mate?
he was, out of Virginia I think, but moved back to Tirana a while ago and has opened a brick and mortar store as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Albo_eagle

Good job Alban.
Berti

Still think his website is the most "proffesionel"
Man has done wonders when there was no one about
Berti

Plako wrote:
Berti wrote:I thought Alban Football was based in US. Found this video where our dear Alban is being interviewed. Or at least I think it's him.
Alban, is this you mate?
he was, out of Virginia I think, but moved back to Tirana a while ago and has opened a brick and mortar store as well.

Brick and mortar store? Can he be more Albanian? :)
Plako

he deserves props for taking the initiative and selling jerseys when there was no one else around. I wish he starts selling clubs jerseys too.

also that scarf at the end is pretty sick, wish I could get my hands on one in France.
artan

His products do look good but it seems way to expensive.. But i guess he can charge a good price.

I remember buying a pretty good jersey in some random shack in Tirana years ago. Alban drove this dude out of business :lamtumire:
Plako

artan wrote:His products do look good but it seems way to expensive.. But i guess he can charge a good price.

I remember buying a pretty good jersey in some random shack in Tirana years ago. Alban drove this dude out of business :lamtumire:
well if we want decent jerseys we can't be supporting fake jersey sellers. for years fans were complaining about a decent jersey and availability to buy them online. now that we have both people are complaining about prices. their jerseys are authentic and the price is not outrageous in comparison to other NTs.

Dallku

That Ukraine game left a bad taste for me. It lowkey killed my excitement for the Euros.
Julz94

Will the new macron jerseys be only for the euros or the upcoming qualifiers too ?
  • Information