Albania at EURO 2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Change the coach now? After we just qualified for the first time in our history? No chance (and inadvisable)!
Dallku

De Biasi has pretty much gained invisible status now. He'll leave only if he wishes so. Personally I see him staying until he retires unless something extraordinary happens.
vata10

Imo my only problems with De Biasi are, not using Kace. He's the best coach we've ever had.
AlexAlb

Dragoi wrote:Albania will play Lewandowski's Poland in November . The friendly will be played in Shkoder to the opening ceremony of their renovated stadium.

That would be a good friendly but are you sure its not just rumours?
according to Wikipedia Poland play 2 friendlies
Wales 13th
Czech 17th
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

AlexAlb wrote:
Dragoi wrote:Albania will play Lewandowski's Poland in November . The friendly will be played in Shkoder to the opening ceremony of their renovated stadium.

That would be a good friendly but are you sure its not just rumours?
according to Wikipedia Poland play 2 friendlies
Wales 13th
Czech 17th
It's on all sport journals in Albania and Edi Rama said it in the live interview. Actually seems that there is an agreement with them . Still plenty of teams avaiable to have friendlies against. Albania and Faroe islands are the best teams to play against if you want to climb FIFA rankings . So our FA must have dozens of options ;)
artan

Lmao, Serbian news is reporting that Albania fixed the match against Serbia. Niggas are salty as f*** right now and will go out of their way by blackmailing us. Unfortunately, some people will assume it's true and run away with a wild source.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote:Lmao, Serbian news is reporting that Albania fixed the match against Serbia. Niggas are salty as f*** right now and will go out of their way by blackmailing us. Unfortunately, some people will assume it's true and run away with a wild source.
Wouldn't be surprised as their organ traficking blasphemy went as far as the European Counsil .
Albo_eagle

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/I ... 9212.shtml

Any Italian speakers to translate this? The google translate version is very bad.
Simboli i Diellit

Albo_eagle wrote:http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/I ... 9212.shtml

Any Italian speakers to translate this? The google translate version is very bad.

Ka shfry ne nje postim ne facebook pasi De Biasi ka than ne nje interviste se Manaj i ahkruan cdo dite qe luan per ta thirre te kombetarja e madhe dhe ky thot se vetem nje here i ka shkruajtur pas ndeshjes me Serbine dhe se nuk e shet ftyren e zemren per vendin e tij dhe se ka treguar gjithnje perkushtim per fanellen e kombetareve. Menyra se si menaxhon kto talentet De Biasi le shume per te deshiruar ...
Simboli i Diellit

Apparently it's just a fake facebook page http://www.panorama-sport.com/2015/10/p ... let-e-tij/

• Information