Albania at EURO 2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote:Lol at De Biasi flirting with Greece http://www.sport24.gr/football/Euro/Eur ... 16599.html

He's saying that he's very interested to coach them after the Euros.
This makes sense. He doesn't have to evolve his tactics. Let's pray for Hasi
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Dallku wrote:Lol at De Biasi flirting with Greece http://www.sport24.gr/football/Euro/Eur ... 16599.html

He is a smart guy, he knows that his defensive tactics could work at Greece but also can be a maneuver to get better contract with us. FSHF should not hurry up because we can have good options for our bench after 2016, i think that De Biasi should leave even if he wins EURO 2016 because i think it will be best option for everybody.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:

He is a smart guy, he knows that his defensive tactics could work at Greece but also can be a maneuver to get better contract with us. FSHF should not hurry up because we can have good options for our bench after 2016, i think that De Biasi should leave even if he wins EURO 2016 because i think it will be option for everybody.
He wants 1 million € for the 2018 qualifiers lol. I would give him the same contract and 1 million bonus if he gets us one of the first two places for the world cup. His contract expires at the end of june 2016 so FSHF shoudn't hurry...
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

It is fair price, i think he totally deserves such a contract but he should give 15% to Ballist Morina
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

DB probably is using this as leverage in a new contract and I really wouldn't look much into it. I don't think in his wildest dreams he'd imagine the success and fame he's having managing Albania right now.

But that being said GDB probably knows qualifying for the WC will be damn near impossible considering our group. He might figure his stock is at all time high right now and if we crash in WC qualification his value will decrease.

But that being said I would like him to stay on for next qualification campaign. Not only because it's logical but because the next coach will be destined for failure considering our group and what DB did in making history.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

De Biasi got 700.000 € for the Euro qualifiers including his fee and premios. He asked 2 millions joking in an interview . I think it should be decided after the Euros. If Hasi wants to get the place then give him the coach place for the next two qualifying cycles , if not then keep De Biasi with 1 million €.
Dallku

Next qualifiers the coach shouldn't have much pressure. The realistic goal should be to finish third above Israel and Macedonia. If by some chance we get 2nd or 1st then the coach(whoever will be) deserves a big bonus but the realistic objective set by FSHF should be to finish third and continue building the team.

I'm not a fan of De Biasi's "style" but I think he should stay and if he's asking for more money it's totally fair in all honesty. If Duka refuses to pay him I wouldn't mind either but the next coach better not be some random foreigner. Starting from scratch would be brutal..
Albo_eagle

If any of you have followed Hasi at Anderlecht you would have seen how youthful his Anderlecht side are. Tielsman, Praet, Mitrovic, Mbemba just to name a few were the core of his side. The first two are still there and are possible Europe's finest two youngsters. Hasi could be the perfect guy to lead a young talented pool of Albania players after the Euros which could include: Kace, Hysaj, Avdijaj, Rashica, Cekici, Tarashaj, Manaj and so on.

His philosophy is possesion based football which moves from defense to attack quickly so it would be quite a change from our current regime. Hasi likes attacking football and young talented players so for me he could be perfect.
Albo_eagle

If any of you have followed Hasi at Anderlecht you would have seen how youthful his Anderlecht side are. Tielsman, Praet, Mitrovic, Mbemba just to name a few were the core of his side. The first two are still there and are possibly Europe's finest two youngsters. Hasi could be the perfect guy to lead a young talented pool of Albania players after the Euros which could include: Kace, Hysaj, Avdijaj, Rashica, Cekici, Tarashaj, Manaj and so on.

His philosophy is possesion based football which moves from defense to attack quickly so it would be quite a change from our current regime. Hasi likes attacking football and young talented players so for me he could be perfect.
Berti
Team: Leeds

GDB to Greece? Yes please. I think he has taken us as far as he can with his tactics and certainly has overun his luck. Plus I'd love someone with Albanian passport managing Greece :)
The current pool of players are very similar and limited to only the current way of playing so next stage of qualifying is crucial to our long term philosophy and the new attacking youngsters coming thru. Without downplaying the achievement of what DB has done, I still think that he has shown major shortcomings in any other plan rather than "sit back and ride your luck". So FSHF shouldn't hurry with him.
I'd love Hasi personally as always. But I'm not so worried as now the profile of the NT has risen a lot and the demand will be from a better pool of managers considering how DB was treated in Albania. It would be an attractive job for a lot of people
  • Information