Poll: Which player do you want to have a beer with?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Which player do you want to have a beer with?

You may select 1 option

View results
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Since some of our favorites got left out in the other poll, I thought I'd create this one.

I still have to go with T. Xhaka on this one. Judging from his FB and stuff, It seems like he knows how to party. Sadiku was a close second. He seems to know how to get crunk.

A while ago, I would've said Cana. But he's a father now and more of a political figure. That's more of a person I would want to have a coffee with.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Mavraj has no place on this list, does he even drink?? :lol:
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Bulku no doubt. Maybe with Cana I'd share some qofte
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Albanian Damien wrote:Mavraj has no place on this list, does he even drink?? :lol:
One of my jokes, lol.
Pjetër

Ervin Bulku is the only right answer.

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Bulku for sure.
Minotti

Lila. He personifies the "ignorance is bliss" saying.
artan

-Agolli is the cousin everyone has that gambles on everything and spends his days in those sports gambling cafes. Shady guy but good intentions
-Lila is the type of n1gga that will carry selfie sticks and will take 1000 selfies and post in on FB/Instagram "Andi checked in.."
-Xhaka is the guy that will hit on every girl and will howl at girls walking by.
-Bulku is the type of guy with the Albanian humor. You know the cousin we all have that makes the stupidest jokes like why is the water wet when the waiter gives him a drink. The guy that will f*** with gypsys and make them do something stupid competitions like who does the most pushups will get my money
-Cana is the guy who spews the Albanian history and has no historical evidence to back it up but it's still very entertaining and convincing. Claims like Ancient Athens was an Albanian colony and that Pluto was an Ancient illyrian cuz he wore a plis
-Balaj and Hysaj look like the ladies man.
-Kukeli is the guy that will give you the best life advice

That being said is their any other choice but Bulku?
KF.KORAB

One good beer with Shkodran Mustafi as long as he will taste it he will be addicted haha.
Plako
Team: Partizani

KF.KORAB wrote:One good beer with Shkodran Mustafi as long as he will taste it he will be addicted haha.
Don't think so, most alcohol drinks are an acquired taste, it takes years to develop a taste for it :)

Also, they make non-alcoholic beers, Erdinger's is the best by far and my favorite. I never liked beer, I prefer wine and scotch.
  • Information