Albanian players in Greece

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

OK , i'll start this one for now :

http://albanianfootballblog.com/albanian-players/
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Go with the 7 columns (since we need physical attributes), but let NULL be an option since we might not have it.

I think we also need a separate column at the end, where we mark them by their potential: Unknown/Low, Normal, Pro-Potential, Top Talent.

Ultimately, we should have an interface where we can easily GROUP BY COUNTRY, as I think that's the most important field. Your link is a good start.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Go with the 7 columns (since we need physical attributes), but let NULL be an option since we might not have it.

I think we also need a separate column at the end, where we mark them by their potential: Unknown/Low, Normal, Pro-Potential, Top Talent.

Ultimately, we should have an interface where we can easily GROUP BY COUNTRY, as I think that's the most important field. Your link is a good start.
Ok , then it's 8 columns . As soon as i find some time i'll try to build it up. I'm not that good in editing CMS plugins and well the layout might end up with simple data only ... don't want to lose you time and mine but will take the risk, we might have up to 300 albanian players born before 2000 worth listing. :D
Aurora Bulkualis

I think the Potential Column will be the most important one along with country. When someone ORDERS BY, you can see all the relevant players that might make something out of careers and not just random players (although we'll have those too).

You should also find a way to give some of us editing privileges.
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I think the Potential Column will be the most important one along with country. When someone ORDERS BY, you can see all the relevant players that might make something out of careers and not just random players (although we'll have those too).

You should also find a way to give some of us editing privileges.
Those who have registered at the blog section do have those privileges. Will make a guide "how to" edit and add players.
Aurora Bulkualis

yeah but make sure it's only the "founders" or admins or whatever than can edit. we don't want trolls coming in and typing DROP DATABASE. we should be wary of sql injections too if we have a lot of data. they've become far too frequent.
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:yeah but make sure it's only the "founders" or admins or whatever than can edit. we don't want trolls coming in and typing DROP DATABASE. we should be wary of sql injections too if we have a lot of data. they've become far too frequent.
Thought that was granted :p
Only you and artan have registered at the blog section and after hundrieds of scam/spam bots registrations i just deactivated the registrations so we are only three left at the blog ;)
Aurora Bulkualis

close enough :D can you add a Talents thing at the front page, next to blog and forum? (just link it to the blog site)
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

FSHF should use this forum now and pay us all.
  • Information