Albanian players in Greece

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Young albanians in Greek superliga who reached the main team

Qazim Laçi 19 ,AM Olympiacos
Maldin Ymeraj 20 , DM Panathinaikos
Jorgo Meksi 20 , CB Panionios
Damian Gjini 20 , CM Panionios
Fiorin Durmishaj 18 , Striker Panionios
Ergys Kaçe 22, DM PAOK
Vasil Shkurtaj 23 , Striker Asteras Tripolis
Emiljano Shehu 17, AM Platanias
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli if you want to build a database of players I can help you out. I don't have a lot of free time, but when I wouldn't mind practising my SQL skills a lil bit :geek:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Simboli if you want to build a database of players I can help you out. I don't have a lot of free time, but when I wouldn't mind practising my SQL skills a lil bit :geek:
That'd be a neat project since most DBs just classify their nationality as the country they were born in.

It'd be a thing the FSHF could use too. :)
Dallku

Laci was called up in the Olympiakos squad against Dinamo Zagreb because Cambiasso and some other CMs are out.

Based on his u-21 games he has an amazing motor and work ethic. He runs non stop... He has a little bit of talent on the ball too but lacks composure. He's too erratic.. needs to play calmer and safer.
artan

Dallku wrote:Laci was called up in the Olympiakos squad against Dinamo Zagreb because Cambiasso and some other CMs are out.

Based on his u-21 games he has an amazing motor and work ethic. He runs non stop... He has a little bit of talent on the ball too but lacks composure. He's too erratic.. needs to play calmer and safer.

So you're saying he's the next Abrashi/Lila? He'll fit perfectly in the NT....
Dallku

artan wrote:

So you're saying he's the next Abrashi/Lila? He'll fit perfectly in the NT....
No they are totally different players.
KF.KORAB

You forgot Kristi Qose from PAOK young promising defender actually on loan at Panserraikos and Klodian Gino from Aris.

By the way what's going on with Neti Meçe still without club?

Also Aleksander Kuro from Atromitos might change his mind and accept Albania.
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Simboli if you want to build a database of players I can help you out. I don't have a lot of free time, but when I wouldn't mind practising my SQL skills a lil bit :geek:
OK , might add a plugin to the blog section with the player's database but these topics i opened are mainly for SEO purposes . http://albanianfootballblog.com/player/etrit-berisha/

Shpati wrote: That'd be a neat project since most DBs just classify their nationality as the country they were born in.

It'd be a thing the FSHF could use too. :)
Every 2 years there are 4-5 new talents comming out , at this rate the FA and the manager will choose only the ones playing in big teams.
Simboli i Diellit

I'm making the database , since there aren't many players it's easier to make a chart-excel like . You can search , clasify players from various integers ect . I would like to know , how many columns should i put?

example :

Name Age Birthday Height Position Club Country

That would be 7 columns ...

I was thinking just :

Name Birthday Position Club Country

Then any coach could select players born from X date to Y date clasified as "Defenders" and download the CSV or PDF file with the selected data.

What do you guys think? Any suggestion?
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

KF.KORAB wrote:You forgot Kristi Qose from PAOK young promising defender actually on loan at Panserraikos and Klodian Gino from Aris.

By the way what's going on with Neti Meçe still without club?

Also Aleksander Kuro from Atromitos might change his mind and accept Albania.
Kristi Qose is terrible defender, i don't think he is good enough to play at Bylis in Kategoria Superiore.

Greku i mutit is bench warmer at Atromitos , i don't want him even if becomes a superstar.
Mece is without club and that's not good sign, i am afraid he will follow steps of Xhulian Rrudho
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information