[Friendly 13/11/15] Kosova - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

MadMan wrote:
Pjetër wrote:That was pointless. Can't believe this team still has a hard time setting up decent friendlies.
in a territory that has contributed to the succes of the NT.
They were playing in Basel?
Pjetër

:roll:
artan

I don't get the passive aggressiveness going on.. It's either we play Kosova or some minnow like Andorra. Playing Kosova serves many benefits too as they are a better test than any team we can schedule and it's a nice story for everyone involved.

You know what's going to be a pointless friendly? Georgia.. They are a poor team and aren't gonna be representative of teams we're gonna play this summer. smh we'll be watching Lila try to break down 11 Georgians behind the ball.

PS, I wasn't able to watch the game any replays later today?
Pjetër

artan wrote:I don't get the passive aggressiveness going on.. It's either we play Kosova or some minnow like Andorra. Playing Kosova serves many benefits too as they are a better test than any team we can schedule and it's a nice story for everyone involved.

You know what's going to be a pointless friendly? Georgia.. They are a poor team and aren't gonna be representative of teams we're gonna play this summer. smh we'll be watching Lila try to break down 11 Georgians behind the ball.

PS, I wasn't able to watch the game any replays later today?
well seeing as how I wrote friendlies meaning plural I was also referring to the Georgia match. It's not my fault if everybody else wants to take it the wrong way.
Erik
Been thanked: 0

That was a good friendly imo. In all honesty Kosovo played a little bit better than we did in that game. They are a very good side considering their players are just sorta picked together randomly whereas other national teams have had time to build chemistry.

Georgia is as useless a friendly as can be, that one I don't get.

SHQIPERI ETNIKE - onwards!
Plako
Team: Partizani

Erik wrote:That was a good friendly imo. In all honesty Kosovo played a little bit better than we did in that game. They are a very good side considering their players are just sorta picked together randomly whereas other national teams have had time to build chemistry.

Well said. Honestly, who gives a shit how we perform in a friendly, they're all meaningless anyways. The US beat Germany and Italy in friendlies away from home yet they struggled immensely against CONCACAF minnows in the Gold Cup.

However, seeing the NT play in Prishtina in a sold out stadium with a giant red and black flag and the whole stadium singing the national anthem warmed my heart. You'd never see anything like that even in an official Albanian home qualifier if it were not for the Albajian fans from Kosova. Can't for an official qualification match to be played in Prishtina one day.

Kombetarja is the main vehicle that's bringing national unity at the moment. Kudos to Plisat and all the other fans from all over Kosova. Their "Mirsevini ne Shqiperi" campaign was the best thing about this friendly.

http://m.gazetaexpress.com/mobile/sport ... eo-144406/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

This game was clearly fixed to end in a draw with goals. As soon as one team scored the other team was literally given e free pass to equalize. At the end that's what everyone wanted.. a lot of goals to please the fans and a draw so "everyone" can win and be happy. It was not a real game in any way, just a celebration.

Including the Georgia match Albania has 3 more friendlies to prepare for the Euros. In reality it needs 20 more.. even in a fixed friendly they couldn't string 3 passes together.
KF.KORAB
Been thanked: 0

I think this game was much more interesting to see individual players each by each
so How is our gyspy Manaj?
What was the line-up?
Any decent player in Kosova that could join us? Elbasan Rashani scored and i read he was interested playing for us.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote:
Erik wrote:That was a good friendly imo. In all honesty Kosovo played a little bit better than we did in that game. They are a very good side considering their players are just sorta picked together randomly whereas other national teams have had time to build chemistry.

Well said. Honestly, who gives a shit how we perform in a friendly, they're all meaningless anyways. The US beat Germany and Italy in friendlies away from home yet they struggled immensely against CONCACAF minnows in the Gold Cup.

However, seeing the NT play in Prishtina in a sold out stadium with a giant red and black flag and the whole stadium singing the national anthem warmed my heart. You'd never see anything like that even in an official Albanian home qualifier if it were not for the Albajian fans from Kosova. Can't for an official qualification match to be played in Prishtina one day.

Kombetarja is the main vehicle that's bringing national unity at the moment. Kudos to Plisat and all the other fans from all over Kosova. Their "Mirsevini ne Shqiperi" campaign was the best thing about this friendly.

http://m.gazetaexpress.com/mobile/sport ... eo-144406/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today was a difficult match for albanians from Kosova, us was playing against us but it is important that everyone saw that Albania should play some of their matches in Prishtina. Stadium is on terrible condition but maybe FSHF can give a hand.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Itd be unfair to only celebrate in Tirana, since most players are Kosovars. This was the victory parade but in a stadium. I dont know how seriously everyone took it, but Im assuming they pulled some Harlem Globetrotters shit.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information