[Friendly 13/11/15] Kosova - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dallku wrote:This game was clearly fixed to end in a draw with goals. As soon as one team scored the other team was literally given e free pass to equalize. At the end that's what everyone wanted.. a lot of goals to please the fans and a draw so "everyone" can win and be happy. It was not a real game in any way, just a celebration.

Including the Georgia match Albania has 3 more friendlies to prepare for the Euros. In reality it needs 20 more.. even in a fixed friendly they couldn't string 3 passes together.
Only three??

Teams play a lot more around late May before a major tournament, is this cause of a increase in teams this year or just Albanian failure to get friendlies done
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We can always fix up friendlies with other EURO teams. No big deal.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
vata10

They should play more often if it gathers this much crowd. They could even do something good with the money they get in the ticket sales.
artan

Shemy wrote:
Dallku wrote:This game was clearly fixed to end in a draw with goals. As soon as one team scored the other team was literally given e free pass to equalize. At the end that's what everyone wanted.. a lot of goals to please the fans and a draw so "everyone" can win and be happy. It was not a real game in any way, just a celebration.

Including the Georgia match Albania has 3 more friendlies to prepare for the Euros. In reality it needs 20 more.. even in a fixed friendly they couldn't string 3 passes together.
Only three??

Teams play a lot more around late May before a major tournament, is this cause of a increase in teams this year or just Albanian failure to get friendlies done

I'm pretty sure 3 games is the norm teams use before big tournaments. I'm afraid the FSHF are gonna draw some weak friendlies against Azerbaijan and Bulgaria and call it a day.

But who knows maybe it's best for our guys to come in the tournament with no expectations and pull of an opening surprise like we did against Portugal.

What's worrying is DB's tactics. Starting both CIkaleshi and Sadiku(of all people) is laughable. And Aliji and Memushaj as the wingers? :o
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

For anyone who wants to watch the full match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSdisWtdsKk
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:For anyone who wants to watch the full match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSdisWtdsKk
Thanks Lord Bulku!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albania will play a friendly in march and maybe 1 in late may-start of june , that's what De Biasi said. He doesn't want to risk injuries on players in friendlies pre euro2016 finals . He also said that the only friendly just before the finals start might be against a serie D team as our team will be training in Trentino-Alto adice or Valle D'Aosta here in Italy.
Julz94

If I knew betting websites had this game I would of lumped my money on a draw. How betting sites had this game is beyond me!! Lol
artan

tFcAPy-ustE
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Thanks Artan, didn't know we had that match until late this year and actually always thought we played Kosova only in the 3:2 match when Balaj scored. What a change though for Kosova football, at the time 2002 there were only two-three players from Kosova playing for Albania and their football pool was so limited but now they could build one of the continental strongest teams .
  • Information