[Friendly 16/11/15] Georgia - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Seems a replay of Armenia game at home these qualifiers.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote:Legit goal disallowed and that hurts a lot because this is a team that doesn't create much if anything. Hopefully they can create at least one more chance.

Sucks that Georgia is bunkering so hard in a friendly but understandable.
True but this team on quality had to prepare the game better. Aliji coming in for Agolli and Basha-Shala for Lilaj-Sadiku might give the midfield one man advantage and create something in front .
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I'll be honest. I think GDB doesn't give a shit about this game. I think he's just looking to see which players he likes. Doesn't care about the result and our players seem to be playing that way also.

This is NOT the team that will be at the EUROs. At least I pray to god not :lol:
Albo_eagle

Albanian Damien wrote:I'll be honest. I think GDB doesn't give a shit about this game. I think he's just looking to see which players he likes. Doesn't care about the result and our players seem to be playing that way also.

This is NOT the team that will be at the EUROs. At least I pray to god not :lol:
'Looking to see which players he likes' this is the same sqaud he always calls up. Manaj and Veseli are the only new players and Manaj is on the bench. So that is bullshit. We all know what to expect from Agolli, Lenjani and Roshi so this is no way a 'experiment'. If it was you would see Manaj, Rashica, and Latifi running at the defence.
Albo_eagle

Ajeti determined to show we he couldn't find a club for 6 months.
Migjeni

Lol, they're scoring for fun.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

Lol 2-0

What a fvkn joke

Roshi getting bodied by some Georgian bald villager, but he's coming to Liverpool lmao
Dallku

Marchetti could've saved both of those goals in all honesty.
Dallku

Shemy wrote:
Roshi getting bodied by some Georgian bald villager, but he's coming to Liverpool lmao

Georgia is lucky world class Balaj is not playing. He would've destroyed them with his pace and supreme technique.
Albo_eagle

Dallku wrote:
Shemy wrote:

Georgia is lucky world class Balaj is not playing. He would've destroyed them with his pace and supreme technique.
He's still a class above these bench players.
  • Information