[Friendly 16/11/15] Georgia - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

After 2+ years Cikalleshi scores and it was a brilliant one in a clutch situation(albeit a friendly). Happy for him because I know that he's the most talented striker of this team, although that doesn't say much at all considering his competition is made up of complete donkeys who lack even the most basic ball control. I hope Manaj is not in that category.

Not worried about the defense because the starting unit was absent besides Agolli. Berat and Ajeti are good when we bunker but today when Albania played possession footy they struggled with the Georgian counter attacks. Veseli made an ok first debut, better than I expected.

In midfield Lilaj and Xhaka played well. Basha also showed his class in the 2nd half..

The biggest weakness are the winger/wide positions. They are supposed to provide the offensive threat but they just can't. Roshi was bad today but he's a counter attacker anyway.. Lenjani is out of his depth and has been for over a year now.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I checked the score today in class and saw us down 2-0 and I actually can't believe we tied with Cikalleshi of all people scoring. Can someone post the highlights later?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Genti wrote:I checked the score today in class and saw us down 2-0 and I actually can't believe we tied with Cikalleshi of all people scoring. Can someone post the highlights later?
eXteL3tod4E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXteL3tod4E
AlMadman

Veseli + Ajeti weak spots today, Berisha and his goalkeeping(high hopes for him suddenly down the drain). Gashi is a clever and technical player, lazy as f***. Xhaka the usual self. Gjimshiti, Agolli positive. Others not worth talking about.

I just dug by game capturer and decided to record this match. So either tonight or by tomorrow night I'll have the full game uploaded in HQ(its not one of those proclaimed HD videos but in reality they are not even SD).
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Dragoi wrote:
Genti wrote:I checked the score today in class and saw us down 2-0 and I actually can't believe we tied with Cikalleshi of all people scoring. Can someone post the highlights later?
eXteL3tod4E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXteL3tod4E
Thanks. It should have been a 3-2 win, Gashi was totally onside.
Simboli i Diellit

MadMan wrote:Veseli + Ajeti weak spots today, Berisha and his goalkeeping(high hopes for him suddenly down the drain). Gashi is a clever and technical player, lazy as f***. Xhaka the usual self. Gjimshiti, Agolli positive. Others not worth talking about.

I just dug by game capturer and decided to record this match. So either tonight or by tomorrow night I'll have the full game uploaded in HQ(its not one of those proclaimed HD videos but in reality they are not even SD).
Great :lol: I recorded it too but then i found out that it captured one frame every 5 seconds :mrgreen: Waiting for your upload :ugeek:
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Veseli is comfortable with the ball and played good second half, Lilaj was our best player today. It was really nice that team showed character and draw the game even that result of the game was totally worthless,
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

Ku do luhet ndeshja tjeter ne Mars :D Image
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

These guys are just begging to go to prison
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
AlMadman

Dragoi wrote:
MadMan wrote:Veseli + Ajeti weak spots today, Berisha and his goalkeeping(high hopes for him suddenly down the drain). Gashi is a clever and technical player, lazy as f***. Xhaka the usual self. Gjimshiti, Agolli positive. Others not worth talking about.

Great :lol: I recorded it too but then i found out that it captured one frame every 5 seconds :mrgreen: Waiting for your upload :ugeek:
:D

As far TKZ, I thought they were disgraceful.

Nuk mu duk mire sesi ja kthyen shpinen hymnit francez apo edhe nje minute heshtje ku nuk ndaluan duke i ra ati tupani apo edhe fishkllimat.
  • Information