Pots announced....Easiest and Toughest Group

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

Imo best scenario for us would be Portugal, Swiss/Russia, Hungary
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think facing "easier" teams for us is harder, because we actually have to create something. Facing Germany or Spain, we can just sit back and wait for them to leave openings. I would say England, but they got decent strikers.

I would say "easiest" would be

Portugal
Austria
Hungary
Us
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Easiest opponents: Portugal - Croatia - Romania
Death group: Spain - Italy - Poland
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shemy wrote:Imo best scenario for us would be Portugal, Swiss/Russia, Hungary
Exactly what I was thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pjetër

I wouldn't mind England tbh. France, Spain, and Germany are the only pot 1 teams I think that could really embarrass Albania.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

As long as we avoid Italy, I think everything is fine. Having to surpass both Spain/Italy, Germany/Italy is impossible.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
KF.KORAB

Easiest : Portugal, Ukraine, Hungary

Toughest : England, Italy, Poland.

I want this : Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Rep, Albania

Teams with offensive mind, wich put us in a must play situation, that's the best we can do for the Euro 2016 and give all the best we can and show to the world we can play football i don't want Italy-Albania with defensive minds and then Italian experience win at the end, De Biasi style.
Albo_eagle

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I think facing "easier" teams for us is harder, because we actually have to create something. Facing Germany or Spain, we can just sit back and wait for them to leave openings. I would say England, but they got decent strikers.

I would say "easiest" would be

Portugal
Austria
Hungary
Us
I watched Hungary's play off with Norway and no way do we want them. They play exactly like us as they sit back but they are lethal when they counter. Honestly the looked like a upgraded version of us when i saw them play, it was like watching us with a decent game plan. A team like thag would be the worst thing for us, we would have too much of the ball and be clueless while they'd tear us apart.

Also we might be able to bunker and draw vs Denmark but against Germany good luck.
andi2410

Yeah I agree. Hungary is a much better team than us. They know how to attack and they play hard. I think easiest group would be:

Portugal
Russia
Romania
Albania

Portugal is probably the least talented offensively. Take Ronaldo out of the equation via Arlind The Wall Ajeti, and they are mediocre going forward. Austria are a better team than Russia. Beat them both games in qualifying.
  • Information