Who will join us for the WC Qual 2018?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I wonder what our team will look like at the end of the Euro, who will retire, who will be left out and who will be our new faces?

Rey Manaj and Milot Rashica are most probably sure to be the newcommers in our NT,

Donis Avdijaj?
Florent Hadergjonaj?
Arber Zeneli?
Elbasan Rashani?
Thomas Strakosha?
Bersant Celina?
Bernard Berisha?
Liridon Latifi?
Plako
Team: Partizani

KF.KORAB wrote:I wonder what our team will look like at the end of the Euro, who will retire, who will be left out and who will be our new faces?

Rey Manaj and Milot Rashica are most probably sure to be the newcommers in our NT,

Donis Avdijaj?
Florent Hadergjonaj?
Arber Zeneli?
Elbasan Rashani?
Thomas Strakosha?
Bersant Celina?
Bernard Berisha?
Liridon Latifi?
I'd say Strakosha, Beirsha and Latifi most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

i guess they all have an outside shot. A lot will depend on what happens with Kosovo and of course their adopted countries like Sweden and Switzerland.
Albo_eagle

Dallku wrote:i guess they all have an outside shot. A lot will depend on what happens with Kosovo and of course their adopted countries like Sweden and Switzerland.
Shqiptari lun per Shqiperin jo per Kosoven. Na jemi Shqiptar krejt Kosovë, Iliridë, Çamëri edhe Mali i Zi. Ni Shqiptar i vertet nuk lun per Kosovën. I'm pretty sure Cana would choose Albania again if he had the choice.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Albo_eagle wrote:
Dallku wrote:i guess they all have an outside shot. A lot will depend on what happens with Kosovo and of course their adopted countries like Sweden and Switzerland.
Shqiptari lun per Shqiperin jo per Kosoven. Na jemi Shqiptar krejt Kosovë, Iliridë, Çamëri edhe Mali i Zi. Ni Shqiptar i vertet nuk lun per Kosovën. I'm pretty sure Cana would choose Albania again if he had the choice.

Honestly Kosova having it's own national team could work out tremendously for Kosovar players as well as Albania. Here's why:

A) Kosovars would catch significantly less flak in their current countries for joining Kosova NT than they would for join Albanian NT.
B) Thus you could legitimately see names like Shaqiri, Xhaka, Januzaj, Mustafi switching.
C) Once Kosova acquire these players, it could merge with the Albanian NT as a sign of unity.
D) Thus Albania would acquire all the Kosovars we've wanted :D
Albo_eagle

Albanian Damien wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote:

Honestly Kosova having it's own national team could work out tremendously for Kosovar players as well as Albania. Here's why:

A) Kosovars would catch significantly less flak in their current countries for joining Kosova NT than they would for join Albanian NT.
B) Thus you could legitimately see names like Shaqiri, Xhaka, Januzaj, Mustafi switching.
C) Once Kosova acquire these players, it could merge with the Albanian NT as a sign of unity.
D) Thus Albania would acquire all the Kosovars we've wanted :D
Ofcourse that would be perfecr especially for Granit Xhaka who actually wants that to happen, as Cana said in an interview, Xhaka's hope os to play for Kosova then the national teams to merge so he can play for Albania, he very obviously regrets playing for Switzerland.

The problem with this is Albert Bunjaku and co would never wnat this to happen as they would never want to lose their positions and power as this is what they all care about just like politicians. Tradhtarë.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I would be better if FSHF gives the U21 manager job to Albert Bunjaku and the problem solved ;)
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Dallku wrote:
Ofcourse that would be perfecr especially for Granit Xhaka who actually wants that to happen, as Cana said in an interview, Xhaka's hope os to play for Kosova then the national teams to merge so he can play for Albania, he very obviously regrets playing for Switzerland.

The problem with this is Albert Bunjaku and co would never wnat this to happen as they would never want to lose their positions and power as this is what they all care about just like politicians. Tradhtarë.

I understand but I don't think they really have much of any real power anyway. So I think they could easily be bought out.. They're just trying to drive a hard bargain before we pay them
Plako
Team: Partizani

Albanian Damien wrote:
Dallku wrote:

I understand but I don't think they really have much of any real power anyway. So I think they could easily be bought out.. They're just trying to drive a hard bargain before we pay them
We should bring him as part of the NT coaching staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

Bunjaku is an amateur and offers nothing. I don't see the point of bringing him or anyone from FFK to Fshf. We already have enough amateurs.. don't need more.

You guys are not being realistic. Kosovo WILL eventually get accepted into UEFA. Whether it happens this year or in 10 years that's unknown but it will eventually happen because they are a state that's slowly getting recognized and Serbia is weak as shit, they can't stop it. When they do get accepted there wont be any unification with Albania. Sorry but that's just reality. It will actually divide us more but that's normal.

As far as the players go nothing will change at all. The real big talents(if there are any) will continue playing for Switzerland and co. Nationalism is a dying thing. It's dying in Albanian lands too.
  • Information