Who will join us for the WC Qual 2018?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kosovars will get their own team eventually, but I hope the Albanian NT is pretty strong when that time comes and has stagnated. It'd be a shame if the team was getting better and better, and it had to be broken apart without reaching its peak.

A strong Albania now will benefit both states in the future. The better the team does, the more investment will go in domestic football, and that has benefited tons of players from Kosova like Berisha, Latifi, Rrahmani, and others in the NT like Berisha, Mavraj, Ajeti, Djimshiti, etc.. have gotten great experience.
Dallku wrote:Nationalism is a dying thing. It's dying in Albanian lands too.
Has it ever been a thing there except some intellectuals or emigrants? People only "care" about their nation when it regards their own ego. If people there cared about each other as much as they pretend to, those places would be much more different than they are. They don't even care enough to throw out their garbage in the proper bins, let alone about others.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Kosovars will get their own team eventually, but I hope the Albanian NT is pretty strong when that time comes and has stagnated. It'd be a shame if the team was getting better and better, and it had to be broken apart without reaching its peak.

Has it ever been a thing there except some intellectuals or emigrants? People only "care" about their nation when it regards their own ego. If people there cared about each other as much as they pretend to, those places would be much more different than they are. They don't even care enough to throw out their garbage in the proper bins, let alone about others.
Lol what's a 'Kosovar'. The land Kosova has always been inhabited by Albanians or Serbs, so you cannot just creat a new nationality. This 'Kosovar' thing is ridiculous, it would mean both the Shka and Shqiptar are one nationality together which is ridiculous.

Kosova has to become united with Albania sooner or later as it is not a seperate country and never will be, and the longer Kosova is independent the happier and more confident Serbia will be about bringing back this 'historical' land back. Kosova is too small and powerless to survive by itself. Plus this idea of a seperate Kosova is ridiculous it is like Çameria being a country and Ilirida aswell.
Dallku

New nationalities get created all the time and it will continue to happen. Look at Europe right now, it's full of tiny artificial nations. From Gibraltar to Montenegro, etc.. It's just the way it is.

I'm pretty confident about the future of Albanian football with Kosovo or no Kosovo. FSHF has earned millions from UEFA/sponsors thanks to this qualification so they could afford to shake things up at grassroot levels.(wishful thinking but still) Also the government will probably take sports a bit more seriously now. The diaspora will be there, at least for a few more decades so not much will change in that regard.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Yeah but RA doesn't have much of a diaspora...even Hysaj technically is "home grown". Mostly a bunch of primavera kids that will never get anywhere. Maybe we can get an Aliji here and there from the Iliridans, but that's it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Yeah but RA doesn't have much of a diaspora...even Hysaj technically is "home grown". Mostly a bunch of primavera kids that will never get anywhere. Maybe we can get an Aliji here and there from the Iliridans, but that's it.
I think 1/3 of RA population lives abroad. We don't have a long history of migration like Albanians from former Yugoslavia have since they have migrated since the 1960's but our diaspora in Italy and Greece alone is over 1M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote:Bunjaku is an amateur and offers nothing. I don't see the point of bringing him or anyone from FFK to Fshf. We already have enough amateurs.. don't need more.

You guys are not being realistic. Kosovo WILL eventually get accepted into UEFA. Whether it happens this year or in 10 years that's unknown but it will eventually happen because they are a state that's slowly getting recognized and Serbia is weak as shit, they can't stop it. When they do get accepted there wont be any unification with Albania. Sorry but that's just reality. It will actually divide us more but that's normal.

As far as the players go nothing will change at all. The real big talents(if there are any) will continue playing for Switzerland and co. Nationalism is a dying thing. It's dying in Albanian lands too.
Nuk mund te heq asnje presje dhe fatkeqsisht ke te drejte ne gjithcka. Muhabetet se nuk na le UEFA, jo nuk na lejn fuqite e medha me u bashku jane RRENA. Ne Shqiperi dhe ne Kosove nuk duan me u bashku 'elitat' dhe do te perdorin pafundesisht justifikime per mos me u bashku, te gjithe jane rehat ne 'parcelat' e tyre dhe nuk duan me rreziku se mund te ngelen pa asgje. Deshira per nje shtet te perbashket po zbehet dita dites, sidomos ne Kosove dhe perderisa robt vujn per buke goje e kane ujin me orar atehere tema per bashkim osht sureale. Pas kampionatit europian do te kthehemi ne identitet, do te plas 'lufta' edhe zyrtarisht ku sigurisht qe do ti nxjerrim syte njeri tjetrit. Ju sygjeroj ta shijojme kampionatin europian ne 'shtepine e hipokrizise' DIGITALB, NJE KOMB NJE KOMBETARE por hala skom vendos se ku i kqyri lojet, ne SUPERSPORT apo SUPERSPORT KOSOVA?
Kuqaloshi maoist
KF.KORAB

Babai I Arber Zenelit:"Ne qofte se FSHF e fton Djalin tim, pergjigja e tije do te jete Po"
Avni Zeneli, babai i futbollistit shqiptar Arbër Zeneli, që luan te Heerenveen, në elitën e futbollit të Holandës, ka thënë se në rast se Shqipëria e fton djalin e tij për të veshur fanellën kuq e zi, atëherë përgjigjja do të jetë ‘Po’.
Në një bisedë për portalin ‘Online’, Zeneli, ka treguar se janë në pritje të ftesës. “Po jemi duke pritur ftesë nga De Biasi dhe nga Duka”, thënë ai, transmeton Gazetaolle.com.
Ai ka treguar se Arbëri pëlqehet nga suedezët, por ende Kombëtarja A nuk e ka ftuar.

It will be hard anyway De Biasi have his own team, remember the pressure we made to him about Avdijaj and he is still not called up.
Plako

KF.KORAB wrote:Babai I Arber Zenelit:"Ne qofte se FSHF e fton Djalin tim, pergjigja e tije do te jete Po"
Avni Zeneli, babai i futbollistit shqiptar Arbër Zeneli, që luan te Heerenveen, në elitën e futbollit të Holandës, ka thënë se në rast se Shqipëria e fton djalin e tij për të veshur fanellën kuq e zi, atëherë përgjigjja do të jetë ‘Po’.
Në një bisedë për portalin ‘Online’, Zeneli, ka treguar se janë në pritje të ftesës. “Po jemi duke pritur ftesë nga De Biasi dhe nga Duka”, thënë ai, transmeton Gazetaolle.com.
Ai ka treguar se Arbëri pëlqehet nga suedezët, por ende Kombëtarja A nuk e ka ftuar.

It will be hard anyway De Biasi have his own team, remember the pressure we made to him about Avdijaj and he is still not called up.
I think it's good to cap Zeneli but doing that now means bringing him to the Euros, which I don't think GDB is willing to do. We have seen numerous times where players use Albania as leverage to get called up from their preferred NT and for all we know Zeneli is doing that to get called up by Sweden. If he were really interested to play for us he would have chosen to play for the U-21s.

In my book there is only one player hat deserves a call-up to the Euros and that is Rashica.

Plako

Bersant Celina just assisted on an Aguero goal in City's 3-1 loss to City. He subbed on for David Silva. Surely the hottest Albanian prospect at the moment I'd think.

Albo_eagle

Plako wrote:Bersant Celina just assisted on an Aguero goal in City's 3-1 loss to City. He subbed on for David Silva. Surely the hottest Albanian prospect at the moment I'd think.

I think he has 9 goals in 13 games this season. Reminds me of Januzaj coming through at United but we actually have Celina. Pep Guardiola will be Coty manager next season so if Celina is good he will use him.
  • Information