Official Transfers & Rumours

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote:f*** it then. Why wait? Have him play in Hamtramck next year for Detroit City FC.

Now that I'm on board with. Not sure if Cana can play for $2-3/month though :)

Cana is not coming to MLS as no team will pay more than $150k-200k for him. He has no name recognition, he is a defender and his career is going South. He'll probably end up in some lower league Turkish team.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

They will pay him in kebabs.

In all seriousness I agree that he will most likely not play in the MLS for all the reasons you stated.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

He'll end up playing in China or Arab countried getting millions. He moved to France just because he wanted to be fit for the Euros as moving to China or Qatar would've influenced his physical conditions.
Albo_eagle
Been thanked: 0

2015/2016 Zürich/Vaduz 17 10
2014/2015 Zürich 3 3
2013/2014 Lugano/Zürich 14 8
2012/2013 Lugano 32 18
2011/2012 Locarno 27 19
2010/2011 Locarno 10 9

Since Cika is bigged up so much i just decided to post up Sadiku's stats. The first row is his starts in a season and the second is the amount of goals he has scored. His stats are very impressive, do not judge the player just the numbers.

I am not saying he is a great player I'm just saying if someone wants to post Cika's and compare then i think you will see the diffefence for yourself. Again i am not saying Sadiku is a good player but becuase Cika who never starts in Turkey is considered our best attacker i feel the numbers should be looked at.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Cika plays for a Top tier team in Turkey not a relegating one in Switzerland or in second division. Even Salihi has better stats than Sadiku.
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote:He'll end up playing in China or Arab countried getting millions. He moved to France just because he wanted to be fit for the Euros as moving to China or Qatar would've influenced his physical conditions.

Why would a Chinese team pay millions to Cana?
nikobellic

The problem with cika is that he simply doesnt pass the ball hes vision is limited because all he sees is the goal and wants to shoot all the time and hes become lazy as well lately... I remember the game against austria he came in the 2nd half fresh off the bench and he wasnt even pressuring but just walking around and let kace do all the pressure top and tbh he was also in fault for kaces 2nd yellow..
Plako

nikobellic wrote:The problem with cika is that he simply doesnt pass the ball hes vision is limited because all he sees is the goal and wants to shoot all the time and hes become lazy as well lately... I remember the game against austria he came in the 2nd half fresh off the bench and he wasnt even pressuring but just walking around and let kace do all the pressure top and tbh he was also in fault for kaces 2nd yellow..
All good points, but our problem is that we have no striker atm to challenge Cika up top. Balaj is even lazier and Sadiku simply does not have the skillset to do what Cika does.

I am praying for a Cika upper 90 goal vs. the Swiss from 30m out. He is crazy enough to try it :)
Albo_eagle

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Cika plays for a Top tier team in Turkey not a relegating one in Switzerland or in second division. Even Salihi has better stats than Sadiku.
If Cikalleshi plays for one the better Turkish clubs and Sadiku plays for one of the worst Swiss sides does that not mean it will be easier for Cikalleshi to score? You contradicted yourself.

Anyway if you tried to say the Turkish league is harder then the Swiss league that is another thing. Sadiku's number are wayyy more impressive then Cika's.

All our strikers are poor and that includes Cika. None of them make any difference in the games, it is as if they are invisible. It would do no harm to put Manaj up there because at least you are building for the future as he would not do worse then any that we have. Anyway it does not matter which of them start. I feel the midfield 3 are the most crucial.
nikobellic

Plako wrote:All good points, but our problem is that we have no striker atm to challenge Cika up top. Balaj is even lazier and Sadiku simply does not have the skillset to do what Cika does.

I am praying for a Cika upper 90 goal vs. the Swiss from 30m out. He is crazy enough to try it :)
I mean even the best nt's suffer for a good striker but at the end of the day these are the players we have available atm. I absolutely agree with you and i do think cika is our best striker from the ones we have but seeing his recent games with the nt and seeing sadiku get play time while cika is pretty much a bench player I do like to see sadiku start over him in a friendly b4 the euros, just to see how the team will function with him upfront. Maybe it turns out to be good. Anyway i think at least one of our main 3 strikers will be dropped after the euros especially balaj he is showing very poor form. I think manaj will step up soon as i see something in him that tells me he will be a decent striker at least. Hes got a well decent technique but hes got that finishing touch that might just make him a great player one day. At 19 Inter wouldnt keep him for no reason.
  • Information