Official Transfers & Rumours

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albo_eagle wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Cika plays for a Top tier team in Turkey not a relegating one in Switzerland or in second division. Even Salihi has better stats than Sadiku.
If Cikalleshi plays for one the better Turkish clubs and Sadiku plays for one of the worst Swiss sides does that not mean it will be easier for Cikalleshi to score? You contradicted yourself.

Anyway if you tried to say the Turkish league is harder then the Swiss league that is another thing. Sadiku's number are wayyy more impressive then Cika's.

All our strikers are poor and that includes Cika. None of them make any difference in the games, it is as if they are invisible. It would do no harm to put Manaj up there because at least you are building for the future as he would not do worse then any that we have. Anyway it does not matter which of them start. I feel the midfield 3 are the most crucial.
Cikalleshi in Albanian superliga always played like a attacking midfielder on the right flank/right winger so he was more an assist man while as a second striker when he was playing for Kukesi he got quite a number of goals. Sadiku didn't do anything in Albania to get noticed, he scored loads of goals (mostly tapins) in Swiss second division and that's it. If you have seen him play he isn't a player that can get the ball in midfield and advance by himself towards the goalie to score like Cikalleshi does. Cikalleshi and Sadiku have scored almost the same amount of goals this season. Cikalleshi in Turkey plays against the likes of Besiktas, Galatasaray, Trabzonspor, Fenerbace ect who have very good players while Sadiku was part of a relegation team like Zurich and is playing for a Liechtenstein team like Vaduz . If you see the goal rates for minutes played then Cikalleshi is better (i'm counting even the goal Sadiku scored in Liechtenstein cup) . If the discussion was who is more valid to our national team i have no doubds :)
Dallku

World class legendary supertalent Alban Meha signed for Al Nassr. How is a star like this not in the NT?? smh :D
Albo_eagle

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
he isn't a player that can get the ball in midfield and advance by himself towards the goalie to score like Cikalleshi does.
If someone had never seen this guy play they would thibk he is a very technical striker like Aguero or Suarez who takes the ball and rakes players on. This is very very far from the truth.

Cikalleshi puts his head down and runs with the ball, the way many players who don't make it in England do. He does not run with the ball as he can take players on, but because he is not aware of what is around him and he tries to get lucky by having the ball get muddled up and he passes the player. So much for him 'advancing foward'.

He is poor, no need to sugarcoat it. Definitely as poor as the other two, i think even poorer. He is not unlucky he keeps hitting the post, his aim is off. I just hope these 3 strikers we have now will not been the players we are calling up after the Euros. For now it is what it is.
Dallku

Albo_eagle wrote: If someone had never seen this guy play they would thibk he is a very technical striker like Aguero or Suarez who takes the ball and rakes players on. This is very very far from the truth.

Cikalleshi puts his head down and runs with the ball, the way many players who don't make it in England do. He does not run with the ball as he can take players on, but because he is not aware of what is around him and he tries to get lucky by having the ball get muddled up and he passes the player. So much for him 'advancing foward'.

He is poor, no need to sugarcoat it. Definitely as poor as the other two, i think even poorer. He is not unlucky he keeps hitting the post, his aim is off. I just hope these 3 strikers we have now will not been the players we are calling up after the Euros. For now it is what it is.

I agree 100% but that just shows how poor we are at that department because Cikalleshi is easily the best striker on the team. Doesn't mean he's a "good" striker but it mostly speaks for his competition that it's complete garbage.
Princ

Sadiku has had plenty of opportunities to show himself w the nt
Princ

If we want a poacher to put goals on luxemburg Armenia and Cyprus we can bring salihi
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote:If we want a poacher to put goals on luxemburg Armenia and Cyprus we can bring salihi

Exactly. Let's hope Cika doesn't get hurt and we have to rely on Sadiku/Balaj.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

They're the same level Balaj-Cika-Sadiku-Çani .
Avdiaj-Manaj and some other young prospects like Ajeti's little brother could become the future strikers. Remember last qualifiers we had Çani, Kapllani, Jonuzi, Salihi. They are equivalent to the players we have , probably it's a personal subiective opinion on Cika but unless we will have a future player like Lewandowski, Dybala, Benzema, Roonie, Muller ect doesn't matter who is better Balaj , Sadiku or Cikalleshi. I've noticed though that team plays better with Cikalleshi in than when Balaj or Sadiku are alone strikers.
KF.KORAB

official Alban Meha will play in Saudi Arabia at Al Nassr next season.
AlMadman

Only few months ago they were making it out to be like he was a superstar among the turks. bwah.
  • Information