Euro2016 Albania's opponents

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

andi2410
Has thanked: 0

Valbuena was not selected either. That's great news, because we had no answer from him. When he came on, the whole game changed. Very good player, although he's had a terrible season.

What we really need is to beat Swiss. But they have our number.
Plako
Team: Partizani

andi2410 wrote:Valbuena was not selected either. That's great news, because we had no answer from him. When he came on, the whole game changed. Very good player, although he's had a terrible season.

It doesn't really matter who the French call, they have so much talent it's crazy.
KF.KORAB
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote:
andi2410 wrote:Valbuena was not selected either. That's great news, because we had no answer from him. When he came on, the whole game changed. Very good player, although he's had a terrible season.

It doesn't really matter who the French call, they have so much talent it's crazy.
But Valbuena, Benzema and Sakho's miss were forced and 3 of them were key players in World Cup 2014. Then Ben Arfa was not selected he was actually one of the best player in French Ligue 1 this season but since he has bad relation with the coach he wasn't selected. Gameiro also had a good season with Sevilla but he wasn't selected. On the other side they have selected some strange players Sissoko who got relegated with Newcastle, Cabaye who was also near relegation with Crystal Palace, Jeremy Mathieu was injured for half of the season with Barcelona. Giroud had many long scoreless run with Arsenal and is a pure joke as "number 9"

Seriously French team is not too scary actually only Griezmann and Pogba are a big treat, i bet if we wouldn't play this tournament in France we would have manage to do something against them.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Our players would have struggled like crazy against Valbuena. I'd rather face physical guys like Benzema than tiny, skilled midgets than can just slash through our defence.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Our defenders always struggle against quick, technical attackers. Even someone like Jahmir Hyka would literally tiki-taka on our defense. Did you see the Kosovo friendly where our defenders couldn't contain Halimi, Brahimi, Celina, etc.. ?? LOL..

Against big physical strikers we can cope better so I'm pretty neutral about Benzema missing out. They have a lot of quality though.. I've seen Anthony Martial play for Man Utd and he could cause us some problems.
Albo_eagle

Anthony Martial will cause us 100 times the problem Benzema could if he plays. He loves dribbling and he is lightening fast, i remember how much problems Joshua King caused us in WCQ, and think how much better Martial is. We need to get a result vs the Swiss first and then Romania.
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

KF.KORAB wrote:
andi2410 wrote:Lol I'm lying in on the 9th from Canada with my gf. Renting a car in Paris and driving to Lens. Anyone have experience driving in France? I heard it might get crazy.
I live in Paris, sometimes there is lot of traffic untill you reach the Airport after you pass the airport the Highway for the north is very easy and it cost only 12€ (one pay-toll) with 110/130 km/h limit speed.
Lens is a small city you will find the stadium very easily as it is in the city center

It's just that you have to avoid week time around 7/8 am and 5/6pm people going and leaving work, otherwise from Paris to Lens it's quite easy you will be there in
2 hours.

Unfortunately i couldn't get tickets for Switzerland-Albania game but i will be in Lyon ! :flag:
Hey dibran. Ill be there too kismet. Nema emrin ne mezash. Well meet up
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Romania tied 1-1 with Congo after leading all game(conceded in the 87th minute too). Granted this was friendly but stillhighly encouraging for us. They won't be a walk in the park but compared to France and the Swiss will be our best chance of getting our first Eurocup win :flag:
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It means nothing
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Kuqezijeti

How does this work exactly? 1st and 2nd place means u go through, what does 3rd place in the group mean for Albania?
  • Information