Euro2016 Albania's opponents

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Albo_eagle

Zemi wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote:
Zemi wrote:Sup guys. Long time no talk. Anyone here going to France to watch the games live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I'll be at the Swiss game, gonna be a crazy atmosphere.
Badass. Where u flying into?
Since i live in London, Lille is only a three hour drive, so I'll be going by car.

Nice to see you back here.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Anyone from UK interested in starring at a film about our NT fans?

andi2410

I'll be attending the Swiss and France games. Gave my tix for the romania and rd of 16 games to my cousin. Btw, the swiss game is in Lens, not Lille lol. Don't want you showing up to the wrong city.
Plako
Team: Partizani

andi2410 wrote:I'll be attending the Swiss and France games. Gave my tix for the romania and rd of 16 games to my cousin. Btw, the swiss game is in Lens, not Lille lol. Don't want you showing up to the wrong city.
They're half hour from each other :)
andi2410

Lol I'm lying in on the 9th from Canada with my gf. Renting a car in Paris and driving to Lens. Anyone have experience driving in France? I heard it might get crazy.
KF.KORAB

andi2410 wrote:Lol I'm lying in on the 9th from Canada with my gf. Renting a car in Paris and driving to Lens. Anyone have experience driving in France? I heard it might get crazy.
I live in Paris, sometimes there is lot of traffic untill you reach the Airport after you pass the airport the Highway for the north is very easy and it cost only 12€ (one pay-toll) with 110/130 km/h limit speed.
Lens is a small city you will find the stadium very easily as it is in the city center

It's just that you have to avoid week time around 7/8 am and 5/6pm people going and leaving work, otherwise from Paris to Lens it's quite easy you will be there in
2 hours.

Unfortunately i couldn't get tickets for Switzerland-Albania game but i will be in Lyon ! :flag:
Plako

andi2410 wrote:Lol I'm lying in on the 9th from Canada with my gf. Renting a car in Paris and driving to Lens. Anyone have experience driving in France? I heard it might get crazy.

I've driven in the south of France and it not a problem at all. A bit of an issue finding directions if you get lost and don't speak the language but nothing crazy.
Albo_eagle

Lol Lille Lens very close i think. Yeah aswell as the Swiss tickets i got also from Round of 16 all the way to the final. Lets hope i will be there when Albania win the Euros.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

No Benzema called up! Ik it's crazy, but I think France might be our best chance to get points. In the friendlies, they never beat us once. In fact they were lucky to get a draw.

They have all the pressure on their backs, and they'll leave acres of space for us to exploit in defence (here Roshi, Lenjani, Rashica, will be most important players).
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:No Benzema called up! Ik it's crazy, but I think France might be our best chance to get points. In the friendlies, they never beat us once. In fact they were lucky to get a draw.

They have all the pressure on their backs, and they'll leave acres of space for us to exploit in defence (here Roshi, Lenjani, Rashica, will be most important players).
As crazy as it sounds I agree with you, especially if France demolishes Romania in the opening game.
  • Information