Euro2016 Albania's opponents

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

AlMadman

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Plako wrote:
MadMan wrote:Payet again with a crazy free-kick. Albos should just brake his legs if he plays.
I don't think we have a crazy enough player to do that. I think Xhaka would be the one but then losing him to a red card would be devastating. Maybe Lila can be the sacrificial lamb for that job :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then just hope Romanians take him out :D
Genius. Much better. :zgerdhimje:
KF.KORAB

Romanian defender Chiriches (Napoli) got injured he will miss the Euro.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

That's good news for us. But what if Mavraj gets injured today? Can we bring Gym Gym with us or are we stuck with 2 CBs for 3 games?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albo_eagle

Chiriches is not injured?
KelmendVllazni

Let's hope France smashes Romania. If Romania gets a result we are fucked.
nikobellic

France smash romania? Man wat r u talking about this romanian team looks pretty good and they almost scored.. We suck dude db will prolly park the bus
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

They look like crap and still better than us. Not a good sign.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
KelmendVllazni

nikobellic wrote:France smash romania? Man wat r u talking about this romanian team looks pretty good and they almost scored.. We suck dude db will prolly park the bus
I wasn't saying they're not good but if France doesn't win today they will go all out against us and most likely humiliate us. And DB should park the bus it's not like we can compete otherwise.
nikobellic

KelmendVllazni wrote:
nikobellic wrote:France smash romania? Man wat r u talking about this romanian team looks pretty good and they almost scored.. We suck dude db will prolly park the bus
I wasn't saying they're not good but if France doesn't win today they will go all out against us and most likely humiliate us. And DB should park the bus it's not like we can compete otherwise.
U understand parking the bus in a competition like this would not work right? There only 3 games and the best teams are playing.. They know its not group stage wer u get a return leg. Every1 here gives 110% if we dont pressure and try to maintain a bit of possesion not only well loose but well concide more then 3 goals each game.
  • Information