[Friendly 26/03/16] Austria - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:That ending... God damn it, these players have mental problems. They were begging for Austria to score.

This match made me lose a lot of hope. Austria is probably on par with Romania which is the weakest team in the group (apart from us).
No way, Austria is ranked top 10 in FIFA. Granted those rankings aren't perfect (lol at Belgium #1). They are absolutely on the level of Swizterland/France, not Romania. They have world class players. Ultimately I look at it like this: They won the first half, we won the second half. If we don't play scared we get results..
Migjeni

Shit 1st half and some stupid mistakes, but those happen very rarely, so not so worried. Good 2nd half.

Also, Kace tramped on that guy, because he's Serb and Kace is a real southern patriot :flag: :talumsha:

Still haven't lost hope in this team, but De Biasi worries me. If we continue to be scared and have these shit tactics, we're going to be raped in the Euros.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Austria is probably on par with Romania which is the weakest team in the group (apart from us).

Hello no... Austria is strong. Not only do they have good individual players but they play well as a team and press like crazy. I think they're much stronger than Switzerland nevermind Romania.

This was a positive friendly because it shows the areas where we need to improve and some things that work.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

All in all, not a bad performance and a very good second half. Just need to cut down on the mistakes and hope someone is able to slot some balls in.
vata10

Good 2nd half, imo Cikalleshi has to start and hopefully one of Rashica/Roshi make that rw spot theirs.

And lol Kace must really hate Serbs.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Albanian Damien wrote: No way, Austria is ranked top 10 in FIFA. Granted those rankings aren't perfect (lol at Belgium #1). They are absolutely on the level of Swizterland/France, not Romania.
Austria is ranked 10th, Switzerland 12th, Romania 16th, France 24th.

Take Alaba away, Austria = Romania.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
AlMadman

Imagine cikalleshi scored that. This thread would be another three pages long wanking over him.

Alot of you might dislike Lenjani, but you cannot deny it that dude is pretty good and can use his pace very well plus hes got some shot power.

Also, stopi shittin on Cana, he was still the only defender cleanin up shit at the back, we can fault him on the first goal since he should be the one to organise and enforce the offside trap. Im not sure what you guys want from a Cana whos a year away from retirment.
Albo_eagle

Kaçe's tackle was superb for the first yellow. Honestly have no idea how the ref saw that as a yellow.

Kaçe had a brilliant game.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Austria is not in level with Romania but i think they are better than Swissand we should give credit our boys. I can see complains about Hysaj but his performance was average, we should be realistic that he is not world beater and was facing very strong opponent as Arnautovic who was silent during 90 minutes. Mavraj made that blunder but he is fucking amazing defender, a guy who can make 70 m pinpoint pass and can play the ball and never is on panic. Agolli was solid defensively and i like very much his attitude. Kace is very smart player but he should control his temper, together with Abrashi and Xhaka they had very good match, do not forget guys they was facing world class player as Alaba and one of most underrated players of Bundesliga Baumgartlinger. Lenjani maybe is shitty player but i think he deserves more respect. I fucking love Cika, he is fucking beast and he should be always in starting line up. Berisha was extremely shaky and was our worst player on field today, he really lost his confidence and that is my biggest concern for EURO's. People who say that we should bench Mavraj, they should fucking watch waterpolo because they have no fucking clue about football.
Kuqaloshi maoist
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Good second half. Overall a good show of our strength. Take away individual blunders which led to the goals we had an above average game. I never seen midlefield complete so many passes. Roshi (si fierak qe jam) is such a horrible player but God damn does he fit in this system. Just charging forward makes him look so dangerous that the opposite defense think are dealing with a great player. Lila has to go, I don't even remember seeing his face the first half. Can't wait to see what Rashica can offer but too many short players. Rashica, Abrashi, Kace, Xhaka are all very short.
  • Information