[Friendly 26/03/16] Austria - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Tune in into Swiss U21 vs England U21 . Hadergjonaj and the rw Kamberi are looking quite good.
KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hysaj was absolutely shit i agree, He is a rock with Napoli but today totally out of this game... I saw him only once had offensive opportunity with a center. Also i don't know guys but Sadiku seemed to have some good 10 mins, fast move, fast attack, smart play.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Tune in into Swiss U21 vs England U21 . Hadergjonaj and the rw Kamberi are looking quite good.
It's a farce that DB didn't call up Hadergjonaj. We could have played Hysaj LB and him RB. Instead we have to settle for 33 year old Agolli that doesn't understand what an offside trap is. Hadergjonaj can actually take on people 1 v. 1.
ZenMaster wrote:People who say that we should bench Mavraj, they should fucking watch waterpolo because they have no fucking clue about football.
That mistake cost us the game and it's inexcusable for high school soccer let alone professional football. It really doesn't matter if you play decently for an entire game, when your mistakes cost the game.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
AlMadman

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: That mistake cost us the game and it's inexcusable for high school soccer let alone professional football. It really doesn't matter if you play decently for an entire game, when your mistakes cost the game.
The f##k you on about? It seems you're one of those that only watches "SOCCER" when the Alb NT plays.

Lenjani not good enough, Cana not good enough, Mavraj not good enough, Hysaj not good enough etc.

You forget which NT you're supporting?
AlMadman

These are TOP CHANNELS player ratings.

Berisha 6, Hysaj 5, Cana 5.5, Mavraj 5, Agolli 6, Lila 5, Abrashi 5.5, Xhaka 6.5, Kaçe 6.5, Lenjani 7, Balaj 5, Cikalleshi 6.5, Roshi 6.5.

Now someone explain to me how Cikalleshi gets a 6.5?
Dallku

Yeah some of you need to chill. We're not gonna drop one of the best young RB's in Serie a for some random Swiss leaguer and put him on the left side(where he has always played terrible in). Mavraj's mistake was a freaky blunder, it's something that can easily be avoided in the future. I don't recall him ever making a mistake like that so it's no big deal. I'm not 100% convinced about Agolli either but he's the best we got at that position. You're very naive if you think Aliji is better than him.
vata10

MadMan wrote:These are TOP CHANNELS player ratings.

Berisha 6, Hysaj 5, Cana 5.5, Mavraj 5, Agolli 6, Lila 5, Abrashi 5.5, Xhaka 6.5, Kaçe 6.5, Lenjani 7, Balaj 5, Cikalleshi 6.5, Roshi 6.5.

For the assist alone Cikalleshi deserves a good rating.
AlMadman

vata10 wrote:
MadMan wrote:These are TOP CHANNELS player ratings.

For the assist alone Cikalleshi deserves a good rating.
Ye true. I'm surprised they didn't hand him Man of the match. :wallbang:
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote:Yeah some of you need to chill. We're not gonna drop one of the best young RB's in Serie a for some random Swiss leaguer and put him on the left side(where he has always played terrible in). Mavraj's mistake was a freaky blunder, it's something that can easily be avoided in the future. I don't recall him ever making a mistake like that so it's no big deal. I'm not 100% convinced about Agolli either but he's the best we got at that position. You're very naive if you think Aliji is better than him.
From what I saw Aliji was better defensively than Agolli And I don't see what the big deal of placing Hysaj as LB is. It's not like he's world class with us in RB. He looks 1/3rd of the player he's at Napoli here. We'll get a 10% reduction in quality max by moving Hysaj to LB. It's worth it to bring Hadergjonaj who's been a starter as a young kid in 2nd best Swiss team. We can't keep playing Agolli until he's 90 years old. We better start thinking of the future. We can't just throw out a player like Hadergjonaj 'cause Hysaj is not at 100% at LB. He's smart. He can get used to it.

The thing that worries me about Mavraj is that his mentality in heated moments. He seems cool during most of the game, but his brainfarts can cost us big. Don't forget it was Ajeti and Gym Gym who led us in those crucial moments.
MadMan wrote:
Lenjani not good enough, Cana not good enough, Mavraj not good enough, Hysaj not good enough etc.

You forget which NT you're supporting?
I'm just being realistic. Today, bar Kace, Xhaka, and 'Lleshi most players were either average or bad. They carried the team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

I think playing Hysaj at LB would be a bad mistake. It seems the worst performances he had in his club career was when he was playing on the left side. He's not left footed and it seems like a waste playing on the left.

Another option we can look into at LB for the future is Leart Paqarda who plays in the second bundesliga.
  • Information