[Friendly 26/03/16] Austria - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

KF.KORAB

Ernst Happel Stadium
Vienna

17:30 (Tirana time) :flag:

Image - Image
Pjetër

Looking forward to this match. It should be a lot of fun.

Albania 4-1 Austria
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Is Avdijaj called up yet? Will Kace play? What about Rashica? Or will we see some superliga scrubs instead? :flag:
artan

I'm pretty sure were gonna treat this like a World Cup final while Austria will be experimenting with tactics and alternating players. Final result 1-1 draw.

This should be a good test to prepare us against Switzerland. I don't think Rashica will be available, someone here said he'll be with the U-21 against Greece and be called up for senior team against Luxembourg. This would also be a good time to try Lenjani as a pure attacking LB and try do develop some system where we can attack through the left(Xhaka or Abrashi provides defensive coverage on the left flank)
Albo_eagle

The last game Kaçe started, the France match, was probably the best we have played under De Biasi. He was awsome, found Lenjani countless times. I really think he is the best Albanian player, a great mix of technical quality and aggressive high work rate. I hope De Biasi starts him at the Euros. https://youtu.be/wP-GmNimk6E

Rashica will play the Luxemburg game.
Erik

De Biasi always the last manager to announce his team. It's getting really annoying now, every other team does it like 2 weeks in advance.

Announce it already!
Dallku

Erik wrote:De Biasi always the last manager to announce his team. It's getting really annoying now, every other team does it like 2 weeks in advance.

Announce it already!
The list will be announced on the 21st. Yeah it is kinda annoying but no new names are expected besides Rashica for Luxembourg.
KF.KORAB

artan wrote:I'm pretty sure were gonna treat this like a World Cup final while Austria will be experimenting with tactics and alternating players. Final result 1-1 draw.
Austria selected best players actually.

KF.KORAB

PORTIERE

ETRIT BERISHA, ALBAN HOXHA, ORGES SHEHI

MBROJTES

NASER ALIJI, ARLIND AJETI, BERAT DIJMSITI, MERGIM MAVRAJ, LORIK CANA, ELSEID HYSAJ, ANSI AGOLLI, FREDERIK VESELI

MESFUSHORE

MIGJEN BASHA, ERGYS KACE, LEDIAN MEMUSHAJ, ODISE ROSHI, HEROLIND SHALA, ERMIR LENJANI, TAULANT XHAKA, BURIM KUKELI, AMIR ABRASHI, ANDI LILA

SULMUES

BEKIM BALAJ, SOKOL CIKALLESHI, ARMANDO SADIKU, SHKELZEN GASHI, MILOT RASHICA (vetëm për Luksemburgun)

I don't know why Rrahmani and Meha were not called up, Both were in good form.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I like the list and i'm glad Rashica makes the team at least for the friendly althrough he should be there at the euro's too.
  • Information