[Friendly 29/03/16] Luxembourg - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

After that Austria performance Rashica should 100% be in the team. He has been the best Albanian player along with Hysaj and Meha this season anyway, but after that disaster on the wings on Saturday i am not sure how he cannot be picked. I was so happy when Roshi came on, a bench player who has made one start i think all season for his club. Dismall.

I hope after this Euro to see Avdijaj, Rashica and Zeneli competing for the win position as this is what you call players with actual quality.
Dallku

That u21 game screwed Rashica. De Biasi actually skipped a senior team training session to go to Elbasan just to watch Rashica but he was awful in that game. Keep in mind that De Biasi judges these players defensively too.

But it's not like the door is totally closed for him. Rashica will definitely be part of the WC qualifiers and maybe even Euro if he does something spectacular vs Luxembourg and I bet you his competition Shala, Roshi and Gashi will stink it up today.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

DB's line ups have been unacceptable for international football standards. All this man knows really is how to bunker and play defence, but you can't win a 90 minute match just playing defence and hoping the opponent eases up.

Just the fact that Andi Lila is starting, and starting as a winger of all positions is idiotic. Like others have said, it's incredibly sad how we get excited when Roshi, who has been a bench warmer all season in Croatia, enters the game just because of how deprived we are of offensive threats in our line up. I'm hoping Zeneli, Rashica, Avdijaj as Albo Eagle mentioned get called up and play regularly because right now we have Andi Lila and Co leading the attack.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Nice linup! Maybe there will be space for Rashica on the second half!
Pjetër

I know nothing about this Veseli guy so I have a question. Is he actually good? Or even half way decent?
Albo_eagle

De Biasi tactically is a good manager, but in terms of team selection he is atrocious. We have one win in our last six games.

How can Rashica not be an automatic started in this team. We have 4 full backs on the pitch and 3 defensive midfielders. Lila is a good right back but come on, what does De Biasi expect him to do on the wings.
ErliBird

Anyone have a US mobile streaming link. I'm in class and trying to be discrete.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't know about mobile, but for desktop/laptop http://www.sportingvideo.org/20160329/v ... 00272.html
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Looking at these past few games, it made me realize how little chemistry most NTs have. The reason we've had this modest success is because we've made up the quality gap with top teams in team chemistry.

I think it would be a lot more difficult for Albania if the team was a club instead, since other top teams have individual quality + chemistry combined (Leicester is something that happens once every 2-3 decades in EPL. In international football there are a lot of Albanias like Costa Rica, N. Ireland, etc...)
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
KF.KORAB

Good free kick from Gashi but Alban Meha would have put it inside.
  • Information