Who should be De Biasi successor?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who should be our next manager?

You may select 1 option

View results
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

De Biasi will leave after Euro's so who should be our WC 2018 qualifiers coach? Share your thoughts guys
Kuqaloshi maoist
Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Has to be an Albanian. If it was an Albanian manager before the game vs the shkijet, he would of shown them videos of the Raçak massacare ect and let them know this was more than a football match.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Not italian i hope. Wouldn't mind a decent german manager though but we know the fa will get the one that asks less money. Knowing we'll have both Italy and Spain with our chances to qualify almost 0 then a Superliga coach would be fine too . I rate Bylbyl Sokoli and Muça a lot.
artan

I think everyone would agree that Hasi would be a great choice. Fits on many different levels as well.

If we're unable to land a "big" time coach then I would like Mirel Josa who currently manages Skenderbeu. He's done a great job with them and he seems like a good tactician.

I'm just afraid if we hire a new coach after the Euros for whatever reason(lets say GDB accepting a new job) then the new coach will have tons of pressure on him in a very difficult WCQ group.
vata10
Been thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Not italian i hope. Wouldn't mind a decent german manager though but we know the fa will get the one that asks less money. Knowing we'll have both Italy and Spain with our chances to qualify almost 0 then a Superliga coach would be fine too . I rate Bylbyl Sokoli and Muça a lot.
Imo both Italy and Spain will change come the wc qualifiers. There's enough reasons for a surprise to take place in our group.

Teams like ours need a coach with authority. No Albo coach has that in the eyes of players. And isn't Josa like the best coach in Albania?

Bylby Sokoli, really? Ismet Munishi winning the title with Llamkos Kosova is more impressive than anything Sokoli has done in his coaching career. I'm all for an other Italian if Gdb leaves.
Pjetër

My dad's daja.
Plako
Team: Partizani

An Italian or German coach for me. I'm afraid an Albanian coach will not get enough respect from the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ZenMaster

Plako wrote:An Italian or German coach for me. I'm afraid an Albanian coach will not get enough respect from the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What you think about Tramezzani?
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Albo_eagle wrote:Has to be an Albanian. If it was an Albanian manager before the game vs the shkijet, he would of shown them videos of the Raçak massacare ect and let them know this was more than a football match.
Kreshnik Spahiu?
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

For sure it would be another Italian but I doubt De Biasi is going anywhere. He's way too comfortable with Albania. He's getting treated like a king like he never has in his life and and at his age and point of his career I doubt money is that much of a priority. One thing De Biasi hates is criticism and starting new would set him back.
  • Information