Who should be De Biasi successor?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who should be our next manager?

You may select 1 option

View results
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I'll put up Mirel Josa too then.
Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Literally the only person you put up there was Hasi, so of course he's going to get most of the votes. :D

I'm still of the mind that Mirel Josa would do a good job. Took amateur players (especially defensively), made EL group stages, managed to get a win against Sporting, and all while playing attacking football.
Second choice agreed.

Hasi would be perfect as he is from Kosovë so this divide which could now happen he will push away.
Dallku

Lol why you guys want to get rid of De Biasi so badly?? He's not perfect but we have a good thing going with him. He knows the team, players, mentality, etc. He's trusted and respected by everyone(which is super rare for Albanians to respect/trust anyone in power position). His character is good and even promotes Albanian players abroad and stuff.. Too many positives. Personally I disagree with most of his starting lineups and choices but that's relative and there are no absolutes in this game.

If you think he's leaving because of an Italy job or something then it's a different story but it's extremely hard for me to believe that he's getting that kind of big time job just because of some fluke win vs Portugal and 3 points awarded by CAS. Just wont happen. It's just media making an elephant out of a fly, that's what they do..
Simboli i Diellit

We're speaking about the hypothetical case if he leaves us. Noone wants him to leave Albania but in case it happens we should consider options althrought it's Duka who decides the next manager.
Skenderbeu9

Guys I don't know why you hype Hasi so much he is a young coaching who has won a championship last year having by far the best side at Belgium.
This year that Anderlecht lost some good players he is straggling to make it to Europa League and fans want him out
Personally l think he has still a lot to prove but he could be decent for the future

At the other hand Mirel has created a winning mentality at Skenderbeu he coped extremely well with the pressure of being the new coach of a champion team after Levy had took the title the previous year and he can judge players only by their abilities and what they can give to the team this very moment. Don't forget he is leaving club's legend at the bench no other coach at Albania would do that. Plus he knows far better than any other candidate the situation of the domestic football and it's talents and for me thats extremely important cause now that Kosova might have a real nt they WILL try to lure our players to their side and every Kosovar Albanian at the near future playing or growing up abroad
Simboli i Diellit

Tavecchio today said that even Mourigno could train Italy so there are many candidates avaiable. De Biasi also released an interview for Panorama Sport and seemed pretty much pissed off with journalists .
andi2410

Albanian coaches like Josa would fail miserably. Although he is a good coach, and has proven so at Skenderbeu, he is doomed to fail for the NT. He would not have the respect of the players who are all diaspora born, raised, and trained. Two, he would be too easily influenced/pressured by internal politics within FSHF and the government. Three, there would be too many cases where xhaxhai i djalit te tezes se kushurires of some up-and-comer would approach him personally to ask/pressure/bribe for playing time. Bad idea.

If De Biasi leaves, someone similar should be brought along. Preferably a younger ex-player coach looking to make a name for himself. Hasi is an option because he has played in Europe and coached in Europe. I would still prefer a foreign coach though.
Albo_eagle
Been thanked: 0

Yes De Biasi has done a amazing job, and it is way more than the resulta but it is time for the next step which someone else is more suitable for.

Someone mentioned the Kosova NT, that is why Hasi is perfect as he will make sure those players come to us instead and that will bury this Kosova NT dream.
Princ

I agree I think hasi would be perfect because I think our nt should be focused on attracting as many talents as we can. This mentality is what brought us our first qualification. I don't think josa would be as effective when it comes to attracting diaspora talents.
Dallku

Since when did Hasi become Mourinho? He has by far the best team in Belgium and can't even win the league for 2 years straight. Not to mention that he rejected us before De Biasi came and he hasn't done shit for Albanian players despite having the connections and being Anderlecht coach for 4+ years. I remember during the Januzaj saga he was urging him to play for Kosovo or Belgium. Screw that douchebag.

An ALbanian coach in general(including Hasi) would get killed by the public opinion/media anyway. Look at Jupi who although calls up the best available u-21 players he still gets killed and called corrupt just for being Albanian. Nah.. Albanians are not ready for an Albo coach. They just respect foreigners more.

HAving said all that, De Biasi is not going anywhere and will be the coach for a long time. It's the best thing for everyone.
  • Information