[Friendly] Albania v Qatar 29 May 2016 live streaming

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

AlMadman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anyone know where is Cika?

4HwzxlOqTfg

Anyway I found him. In the 33d min with a nice lay off to Lenjani, than Lenjani back to Cika with a backheel, than Cika wins a corner due to a shitty pass. That was all from him, but hey only him and Roshi were good in the first half that's what they tell me. Forget the fact that Gashi, Lenjani, Aliji and Roshi that made the difference/were involved the most in attack :gezuar:
Albo_eagle

vata10 wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote:How can you slate Rashica?

After what Gashi and Roshi did you lot are very deluded.

As Nico said he proved himself at Vitesse.
Gashi had like 2-3 scoring opportunities in the first half, any other day he'd score one of those. And Roshi looked lively in the first 20 minutes of the game where he beat his marker numerous times. All this against fresh legs opposed to Rashica and Shala that sucked more against more tired legs.
Looool any other day? Did he score though?

Also any other day like the Luxemburg game where he had countless chances and missed them all. Roshi never looked lively. He hasn't looked lively all season.
Albo_eagle

Erik wrote:It's really embarrassing to think that Rashica has to prove himself against a player who plays for Colorado and another who gets like 3 minutes a week in the Croatian league but that's the reality.

It's sad
Exactly.
AlMadman

Gashi > Rashica

Rachica has been doing shit the last couple of months. I'd rather have an experienced player like Gashi in the team, who has a powerful shot, good crosser and nearly always at the right place at the right time.
Pjetër

I saw some cool artifacts that were found in Vrap. They belonged to the Avar people. Very interesting stuff.
Migjeni

Sadiku is shit. He has a decent shot but that's it. He tries to work hard, but he's not very good at it and his ball control is non-existent. But still Balaj is worse. Rashica disappointed, but people were expecting a Messi-esque performance from him. We tend to hype these players.

As I've mentioned earlier, Rashica has all the right tools, but today he seemed very tense. I don't know whether he was nervous or he tried to hard to prove himself worthy of a place on the final list. I really think he deserves a place on that list, as I think he will ease up and be a great asset for our NT.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Albo_eagle

MadMan wrote:Gashi > Rashica

Rachica has been doing shit the last couple of months. I'd rather have an experienced player like Gashi in the team, who has a powerful shot, good crosser and nearly always at the right place at the right time.
All of Gashi isn't worth Rashica's left leg. That MLS joker does not have a powerful shot, but a poor one that misses the target constantly. Rashica did more on the pitch in 5 minutes then Gashi has done since the Armenia game for cluband country combined.

As for experience come on. It is not as if he has Premier League experience or something, he played in swiss league and mls. That's like saying Kukeli should start over Kaçe as he has more experience. Gashi plays in the mls for a reason, he belongs there.
Rodon

Rashica ka kembe te edukuar, teknikist eshte lojtar i afte. Shume keq qe s'dine me perdor talentin e vet ngaqe ka QI-ne e nje guri.

Lila eshte lojtar krejtesisht kot. I padobishem deri ne neveri.

Mesfushja shume medioker, por se pak nuk ishin titularet.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Albo_eagle wrote:
MadMan wrote:Gashi > Rashica

All of Gashi isn't worth Rashica's left leg. That MLS joker does not have a powerful shot, but a poor one that misses the target constantly. Rashica did more on the pitch in 5 minutes then Gashi has done since the Armenia game for cluband country combined.

As for experience come on. It is not as if he has Premier League experience or something, he played in swiss league and mls. That's like saying Kukeli should start over Kaçe as he has more experience. Gashi plays in the mls for a reason, he belongs there.
What is up with all this crapping on the MLS and Gashi's role in that league? The MLS features multiple talented players, including 80% of the USMNT (which, we'd all agree, is much better than our MNT). In addition, Gashi is not just some scrub in that league, he was brought in as a "designated player" and all articles I have read laud his game and note that Colorado is playing much better since his arrival. He's top 5 in shots created. What's the problem with that? Is Vitesse that much better than Colorado? Don't think so.
Princ

• Information