[Friendly] Albania v Qatar 29 May 2016 live streaming

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

And the us team is not as much more better than our team as you think
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Yeah the USMNT is definitely more athletic than us but they lost to Guatemala 2-0, who in turn lost to Armenia 7-1, who in turn we beat away 3-0. So to say they are far superior to us is a joke. They play in the easiest confederation in history. Albanian would have perennial WC appearances in that conference as well..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albanian Damien wrote:Yeah the USMNT is definitely more athletic than us but they lost to Guatemala 2-0, who in turn lost to Armenia 7-1, who in turn we beat away 3-0. So to say they are far superior to us is a joke. They play in the easiest confederation in history. Albanian would have perennial WC appearances in that conference as well..
So you saying we can beat USMNT 12:1 :lol2:
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

No that's an unrealistic interpretation of the scores.

Mathematically speaking it would be 42-0:

- We beat Armenia 3-0
- They beat Guatemala 7-1 (3 x 7)
- Who beat US 2-0 (21x2)

and obviously there's a margin of error of +/- 1 goal :D
Simboli i Diellit

Albanian Damien wrote:No that's an unrealistic interpretation of the scores.

Mathematically speaking it would be 42-0:

- We beat Armenia 3-0
- They beat Guatemala 7-1 (3 x 7)
- Who beat US 2-0 (21x2)

and obviously there's a margin of error of +/- 1 goal :D
:lamtumire: That was a joke
Albo_eagle

Skenderbeu would have a great chance of winning the MLS. All old European players go there so come on it is on a poor level.

As for the NT's we are much better then them. We have players like Hysaj, Cana, Xhaka, Kaçe, Rashica. We would love for them to be in our group at the world cup.
andi2410

Horrible, horrible game. The only player that showed anything at all was Lenjani. Berisha was ok in net, but should have come out for that cross in the first minute.

Ajeti was decent, but at this point in his career he is not a leader. The centerback has to be the most vocal person on the field, much like Cana. He needs to take charge, because we all know that Mavraj is only vocal on religious matters (definitely having a Birra Peja this summer in his honor).

Didn't think much of Aliji to be honest. Agolli is better at this stage of their careers. Much more composed on the ball. Hysaj was horrible. He's letting the hype get to his head. Typical Albo. I thought Mavraj was bad too. Especially when they put him in as DM. Wtf was that?

Roshi is a headless chicken. Needs to rot on the bench. Even the one ability that he has (running) was completely useless against a black guy who was just as fast as him. Rashica disappointed as well. I was hoping he would have a good game, but really only had one good moment. He's not ready. I still think he should be part of the 23 men squad though. Maybe used as an impactful sub.

Shala is whatever. Cut him dont cut him I really don't care. He's just there to be there. Offers nothing.

All of our strikers were nonexistent. Sadiku is a typical poacher, pounces when you least expect. He should not be involved in the build-up play whatsoever though. Has zero control. Only dangerous close to the net. This team does not know how to use Cika. He's a much better player than he's shown for us. Overall 1/10 performance.

I hope I'm not paying $5000 to witness this circus.
Simboli i Diellit

Full match replay :

B8A9es7cAcc
Albo_eagle

Rashica impact sub? Yeah maybe not even impaft sub because the world class Roshi and Gashi will get the job done before the first half is over.

Some of your are crazy man. Rashica plays every game for Vitesse and does well and his competition are both older then him and both play in worse leagues then him, Roshi has one start all season and Gashi plays in the MLS. Gashi was anonymous yesterday and Roshi if you watch him for us you wouldn't even know he is fast. Rashica has 8 goals this season while Roshi has 0 and Gashi i think 1 in MLS. I would maybe understand if they did well for us, but they are the same shit, then you lot go on and criticise Rashica's play as if Roshi and Gashi had just set the world on fire before he came on lmao. His one dribble past the player was worth more then those two combined.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I mentioned this a couple of games ago. Not everyone looks the same in NT as club. Ronaldo looks like a mid-table player for Portugal. Messi with Barca is the best club player of all time, with Argentina he looks world class at best. Giovanni Dos Santos looked a beast with Mexico, and failed with clubs.

Playing with better players makes almost everyone look a lot better. Obviously, guys like Lila will only look slightly better, while guys like Rashica and Hysaj will look like completely different players.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information