[Friendly] Albania v Qatar 29 May 2016 live streaming

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania
Been thanked: 0

Albania meeting Qatar in a friendly being played in Austria. This match seems like the one we played against Luxembourg. So the main focus must be on the attacking midfielders and strikers. After Qatar we will be playing Ukraine and Canada :lol2:
KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0

Qatar prepare their squad for the World Cup 2022 so it's an interesting game.

The game will be played in Second Div Austrian stadium with capacity of 4000 seats. Nochance for Qatar fans :ckemi:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

KF.KORAB wrote:Qatar prepare their squad for the World Cup 2022 so it's an interesting game.

The game will be played in Second Div Austrian stadium with capacity of 4000 seats. Nochance for Qatar fans :ckemi:
What's most likely to happen is a Qatar fan buys the entire stadium and no Albanians allowed :p
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

In our last match against Qatar I'm pretty sure Bulku scored lol
Dallku

The Canada friendly won't happen. They actually got Qatar because the Canada one failed.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:The Canada friendly won't happen. They actually got Qatar because the Canada one failed.
Are you connected to FSHF? You seem to have a lot of inside info :)
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Dallku wrote:The Canada friendly won't happen. They actually got Qatar because the Canada one failed.
I'm glad because I felt that 3 friendlies the week before the tournament would have been too tiring. Everyone else is playing 2 max. Why waste fresh legs on a meaningless game? I just wish we could play Ukraine first and then Qatar because if we go into the Euros on a loss I'm scared our players will be mentally weaker.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Rashica being in the preliminary list means he has a chance to play in the upcoming friendlies against Qatar and Ukraine.
Albo_eagle

Rashica should be in the final list, no doubt about that.

If De Biasi is skeptical then give Rashica 90 minutes vs Qatar so he can see what Rashica will offer, as he already know all about Roshi and Gashi.
nikobellic

Well 1st i hope rashica gets enough minutes to prove himself in this 2 friendlies. 2nd i really want him to score or have a nice assist at least. I just want him so bad in the final 23 men squad, ill honeslty watch the euro games with more excitement.
  • Information