[Uefa.com] Milot Rashica - Talent of the week

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

"He's a winner, he knows what he wants" said the Vitesse coach Rob Maas, speaking of Milot Rashica. What does he want? Go to UEFA EURO 2016 with Albania.

After impressing Vitesse fans in his seasonal debut, Milot Rashica made his debut for Albania in March and now dreams of having success at UEFA EURO 2016.

The full article here in Portuguese:

http://pt.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2353443.html
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

If Rashica doesn't get called up for EURO 2016, De Biasi would be making a huge mistake. He's already better than Roshi and pretty much all of our wingers besides maybe Lenjani. I just don't see the point in Lila or Shala getting a spot in the competition while this guy sits and watches at home.
Simboli i Diellit

Atm even if he scores at every game from now on there is few hope for him . DB ties with the actual rooster (Roshi and Lila in particular) will certainly influence to keep the same players.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Honestly I wanted to comment this and the Avdijaj video about how much GDB has really changed the culture of this team. Before, young players used to hold the NT hostage in a way (Januzaj) by threatening to play for other NTS.

GDB has really changed that by basically only wanting players who are proud to play for K&Z. So now, if you even dare mention joining Germany or Holland you will be crossed off the list forever.

Playing for your country should be an honor and privilege and I'm glad our young stars understand that. It's not something that you should be able to wake up one day and go "today I want to play for Albania". No, you actually have to be committed and willing to work for it. I'm so glad our future talent understands this. Their day will come very soon and when it does they will shine bright for their country :flag:
Kuqezijeti

Does anyone know if Januzaj is still eligible to play for Albania as I do not think he's actually played an competitive game only friendlies for Belgium. Even though I don't want him in the team he would still be a good addition. With the likes of Januzaj, Avdijaj and Rashica up front we would be deadly.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Kuqezijeti wrote:Does anyone know if Januzaj is still eligible to play for Albania as I do not think he's actually played an competitive game only friendlies for Belgium. Even though I don't want him in the team he would still be a good addition. With the likes of Januzaj, Avdijaj and Rashica up front we would be deadly.
I thought Januzaj is cap-tied to Belgium. At this point, despite his talent, I don't want him in the NT squad anymore as he will be a disruptive force.
Dallku

Kuqezijeti wrote: as I do not think he's actually played an competitive game only friendlies for Belgium. \

Dude he played in the world cup. Can't get more competitive than that.
Kuqezijeti

Dallku wrote:
Kuqezijeti wrote: as I do not think he's actually played an competitive game only friendlies for Belgium. \

He didn't actually feature in the world cup, he was only a spectator lol
Simboli i Diellit

Kuqezijeti wrote:
Dallku wrote:

He didn't actually feature in the world cup, he was only a spectator lol
He played against Korea 60 minutes in the Brasile WC finals. He also played 1 min during the Euro 2016 qualifiers .
  • Information