Besnik Hasi

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Polish fans are racist af. Good luck to him.
KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Going from Anderlecht to Legia is what i call an EPIC FAIL.
Berti
Team: Leeds

. Forest for me would have been a step up for him but the ownership of Forest is atrocious so don't think he would have been allowed time if he didn't deliver quickly. And as a Leeds fan I can't hate the championship enough as you just can't get out. Way too competitive and unforgiving. But if you are a young and ambitious coach and want to test yourself that's the place to be. And the rewards could be massive as you could manage Forest in the Premier League. There are some good names this year, Rafa Benitez for one, Roberto di Matteo and to my delight Leeds have Garry Monk. Legia is just weird to me. Can't see the appeal. But like I said, the championship it's not for the faint hearted. You need balls
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Legia is a good team, that's a good job for him. He signed a two years contract .
Plako
Team: Partizani

it's sad to witness the fall of the likes of Leeds and Forest. European champions and being coached by Brian Clough to Forest now looking at Hasi as its savior :)

for anyone not familiar with Clough here's a brilliant interview of his.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAZsoF-g ... e=youtu.be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Albo_eagle

What a joke move by Hasi.
Migjeni

Don't think it's a bad move. Good luck, but I don't think he'll stay there for two years.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Berti
Team: Leeds

Plako wrote:it's sad to witness the fall of the likes of Leeds and Forest. European champions and being coached by Brian Clough to Forest now looking at Hasi as its savior :)

for anyone not familiar with Clough here's a brilliant interview of his.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAZsoF-g ... e=youtu.be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To us Leeds fans Clough is something else :)
artan

Don't think it's that bad of a move either. He's still a young coach and unfortunately for him he really doesn't have the reputation that some other former players have in landing jobs at big clubs. He needs to prove himself.

Lets hope he snags some Albanians on his squad to develop. Bardhi, Manaj(loan), Latifi, etc.
Albo_eagle

I always wanted him to take some Albanians to Anderlecht, like Manaj last season would of been a great move. But at his new club it would really just be a move down by any player, i mean bo player with high prospects is gonna go there. Maybe a failed player like Vajushi.

Now it seems best option we keep De Biasi. I really wanted Hasi and i do not know if any other Albanian will be suitable
  • Information