Besnik Hasi

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hasi won't be coaching Anderlecht next season and hasdeclined offers from Trabzonspor/Nantes to wait for Albania.
http://www.sudinfo.be/1563441/article/2 ... -albanie-i
http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/oferte ... hqiperine/
Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Haha i was about to post this. I honestly want this to happen to Albania more than anything. He is a very good coach but for me the main thing is he is from Kosovë. Hire him and we make sure the Albanian NT remains the priority. Really really want him more than any player.
Kuqezijeti

Although I would like to have him as our coach, I don't think hes a great candidate. The guy lacks the experience, hes only been at one club which is in the belgium league (not the greatest league in the world), unlike de biasi who had coached several years in Seria A for some descent clubs.
Erik

He'd be a good coach but I reckon he should hold off a bit longer a develop himself as I think he has potential and is clearly wanted by many clubs. Would be a shame to see him come to Albania, flop in the world cup qualifiers and then go and coach somewhere in the russian second division.
Dallku

He would be perfect for Kosovo as their 1st coach imo but I don't know if FFK has the budget to pay him. How much does he get paid at Anderlecht anyway?

For Albania De Biasi is perfect and he's not going anywhere. We should be happy to have him despite his flaws.
Albo_eagle

Hasi is more qualified then De Biasi was. De Biasi was sacked by quite a few clubs and looked like a failed manager. However that means nothing as he did an amazing job for us. I am just saying compare Hasi to De Biasi before the Albania job.

Now, for anyone saying he needs more time relax, as if we get some great managers and he cannot compete. With who De Biasis assisant? Come on be serious. Even if it was like that we don't have the time to wait as Kosova is now formed.

Loool Hasi for Kosova. Hasi is for Albania.
Dallku

How is Hasi more qualified than De Biasi? Lol

De Biasi took teams from Serie C to Serie A and has always overachieved with underdogs making Cinderella stories reality. That's how you know a coach is good.

Hasi? If you were to take charge of Anderlecht you could probably make them champs of Belgium and he can't even do that. Hasi is a rookie bum compared to De Biasi.

And Hasi is more Albania than Kosovo?? Lmao you wish. That's not the case my friend. If the money is equal I'm 100% sure that he'll go to Kosovo without thinking twice. Face the music, Kosovars feel more connected to Kosovo than Albania. It's naturally normal.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Hasi had some decent matches in CL
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albo_eagle

Dallku wrote:How is Hasi more qualified than De Biasi? Lol

De Biasi took teams from Serie C to Serie A and has always overachieved with underdogs making Cinderella stories reality. That's how you know a coach is good.

Hasi? If you were to take charge of Anderlecht you could probably make them champs of Belgium and he can't even do that. Hasi is a rookie bum compared to De Biasi.

And Hasi is more Albania than Kosovo?? Lmao you wish. That's not the case my friend. If the money is equal I'm 100% sure that he'll go to Kosovo without thinking twice. Face the music, Kosovars feel more connected to Kosovo than Albania. It's naturally normal.
Winning the league with Anderlecht is not easy after they sell all your best players, check out Liverpool after they sold Suarez. Hasi played in the Champions League and came from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 against Arsenal. De Biasi got sacked from Torino twice.

Ofcourse Hasi is Albanian he played for them and said he wants to manage them. Don't tell me what people from Kosovë think as i am one of them. You live a anti-Shqipëtar lifestye.
Erik

I agree that Hasi is a good coach but there is a HUGE difference between managing a club team and a national side. Some of the best club coaches have made awful national coaches and vice versa. It's a totally different lifestyle to adapt to as well and that's why I think Hasi needs a little more development before we consider him. He might have more managerial potential than De Biasi but I think the experience, discipline and know-how of managing underdog sides probably puts De Biasi a little ahead.

Saying that I think contrary to what some people think, Hasi has done a decent job at Anderlecht. I don't buy that Anderlecht are this multi talented young super squad of the Belgian league, in reality their team has a couple decent youngsters but the others you can find better at teams like Standard and Gent.
  • Information