EURO 2016 ~ Albania 0:1 Switzerland

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Terrible at everything
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote:Shkelzen gashi is a joke
Who would you get instead of him? Even Rashica would've made same mistake. The swiss should've scored like 4-5 goals.
Princ

Not just that miss . This guy sucks on the ball . Can't pass . Can't win anythin in the air .
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Sommer was best keeper in Bundesliga after Neuer for some time he was leading over Neuer. He made world class save at Gashi and did good save at Sadiku.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Mbreti i Kosoves

Genti wrote:If only Sadiku and Gashi would have put those perfect chances away we would have won. I think we played better than the Swiss at least in the second half ,and with a man down too. On to the next one.
Yeah and if only Haris Seferovic scored on the 3 or 4 chances he had....

1-0 isn't bad considering the circumstances. Looking forward to not seeing Cana play.
nikobellic

ZenMaster wrote:Sommer was best keeper in Bundesliga after Neuer for some time he was leading over Neuer. He made world class save at Gashi and did good save at Sadiku.
I give that goalie credit he was a beast.. Po ai top qe mori gashi gjuhet dheras my man
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Let's face it. This team has been on a steady decline for the last 2 years. We peaked at Portugal. Our core was Berisha-Cana-Mavraj now they're all liabilities.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: I'm sure De Biasi reads this ;)
Maybe one of his minions at Panorama Sport will :mecigare: .

Also, Edi Rama brings bad luck wherever he goes as I mentioned a few days ago. His highness Saliu pointed it out on facebook too.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
AlMadman

Swiss side was there for the taking. It's them and us that will end the group bottom. Bullshit.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

^ Lol i was thinking the same, since yesterday had the feeling we would loose and badly. So much noise , patriotism and politics in this pushing our players to their limit. They have to play freely without complexes . Inexperience pays in these kind of matches and Cana has lots of it that's why he shouldn't takle from behind in midfield because that's not his place.
Migjeni

Seemed like we were afraid in the beginning.

Cana put his hand on that ball because it was a sure 2-0, but the fucker shouldn't even have been on the ground in the first place. Berisha made be furious with that mistake which cost us the game, but after that he seemed decent.

We could have won this, if only we had been concentrated enough, but it seems the nerves of the players got the best of them. We were better than them until Cana was sent off, but after that and until the 2nd half we were lucky not to concede. After the 1st half we were alright, but that was only because the Swiss players didn't give it their 100%.

Sadiku was ok, but should have scored that first one. Gashi is an idiot for not scoring that alone with the keeper, but to the keepers credit he was out in Gashi's face very, very early and made it hard for him to score. Rashica would have been very good in this game I feel. Lenjani gave them trouble, but he was tired and he's not strong enough to ever become a real threat.

All in all: We lost because of personal blunders by our players and I'm sad that we lost, but not a catastrophe.

PS. Zenca, open the thread against the French, I think Albo_Eagle polluted it with his thread.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information