EURO 2016 ~ Albania 0:1 Switzerland

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think the waterlogged pitch favoured Switzerland too. Not because of tactics (they like to have the ball on the ground), but because our players were shitting their pants and the slightest loss of concentration resulted in a slip/f*** up.

I think this was a sign from the guy who doesn't let Mavraj drink, that it's time for Cana to retire and Hysaj to take over as captain. Cana did his job of getting us here, but that's as far as his skill level will be able to get us. It's time to say goodbye.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Berisha 6
Hysaj 6.5
Cana 5
Mavraj 6
Agolli 6
T. Xhaka 6
Kaçe 5.5
Kukeli 6.5
Abrashi 6
Roshi 6
Çikalleshi pa vleresu
Sadiku 5.5
Gashi 5
Lenjani 6.5

De Biasi 6
Dallku

Frustrating because of 2 main things

1) The major inferiority complex which results in gifting goals to the opponents(especially early on in the game).

2) We always need to concede first in order to calm down and start playing.

A lot of our guys shit the bed. Starting from the "captain" Cana who looked like a nervous wreck in the tunnel before the game started. Did you see his facial expression there??

Berisha is another who shit himself in the first minutes. Yes he made a couple of good saves afterwards but he cost you the game in the most amateur way possible when the pressure was on and he collapsed by it.

Mavraj, Hysaj, Agolli were ok. The midfield played scared.. Xhaka and Abrashi were nervous, the wings obviously lacked quality(Lenjani is the best offensive weapon some say here lmao). Sadiku choked.
KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Whatever happen anyway we all have to admit that De Biasi is a pussy clearly for not trying to be more offensive with such defender as Djourou while he can give you free goals
aaaa

Berisha has made a donkey mistake that has led to a goal in almost every game since qualifying, by the first 10 minutes we are usually already losing thanks to amateur mistakes from the team.

Since qualifying, with the exception of Luxembourg we have conceded a goal in the first 10 minutes with every team we have played.

Find another team in the tournament with this kind of consistency:

Georgia 2nd minute, Austria 6th minute, Qatar 1st minute, Ukraine 8th minute, Switzerland 5th minute
Dallku

aaaa wrote:Berisha has made a donkey mistake that has led to a goal in almost every game since qualifying, by the first 10 minutes we are usually already losing thanks to amateur mistakes from the team.

Since qualifying, with the exception of Luxembourg we have conceded a goal in the first 10 minutes with every team we have played.

Find another team in the tournament with this kind of consistency:

Georgia 2nd minute, Austria 6th minute, Qatar 1st minute, Ukraine 8th minute, Switzerland 5th minute

It's unbelievable really. They are extremely soft goals too.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

KF.KORAB wrote:Whatever happen anyway we all have to admit that De Biasi is a pussy clearly for not trying to be more offensive with such defender as Djourou while he can give you free goals

Lol who would you play? That rooster has no alternatives the best lineup was fielded. He also played with 2 strikers during last 20 minutes, subbed out Xhaka for Kaçe hoping we could get a decent set piece. Hysaj was clearly one of the best players who put our strikers in scoring positions, he had issues dealing with Rodriguez (great player ) but none of the midfielders around him covered that's where two chances of Seferovic came from. Besart Berisha and Rashica would've helped and probably even Edgar Cani lol but we have to play the current players .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Edgar Cani would have been perfect for the end there. Just boot up the ball over and over. Also, I see no one is criticizing Mavraj. I said the dude would f*** and he did. He was marking Schar and slipped. That goal was his fault just as much as it was Berishas. Mavraj should be on the bench imo. Ajeti and Djimsiti were the ones who qualified us in the second stage.
Dallku wrote: A lot of our guys shit the bed. Starting from the "captain" Cana who looked like a nervous wreck in the tunnel before the game started. Did you see his facial expression there??
I'm getting tired of making excuses for these losers. We hoped they left their complexes behind when they finally qualified for the first time, but it's just gotten worse. Cana was playing like someone was a holding a gun to his mom's head. Now that they got another "first" out of the way, there are no more excuses against France. We almost beat them twice. They better get a draw at least.

I honestly can't wait for the new generation regardless of their talent. Hysaj, despite his lack of acceleration, played with little complex. Guys like Cekici and Manaj, might not be world class talents, but I feel like they're not losers mentally. The old guard Albos have a commie complex, and the Swiss Albos have a Swiss reject complex. It's ridiculous.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

aha I saw that guy. we took a pic of him and another guy, will try to post it later :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kuqezijeti

Berisha
Hysaj. Cana. Mustafi. Durmisi
G. Xhaka. Kace. Xhaka
Rashica. Sadiku. Januzaj

If only managed to convinced Mustafi. Durmisi. G. Xhaka and Januzaj to play for us our squad would of beaten Swiss easily
  • Information