EURO 2016 ~ Albania 0:1 Switzerland

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Doc
Team: FK Dinamo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sucks, but it looks we'll end up the tournament goalless.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Grades:

Berisha 6 - Major f*** up for the goal, but was pretty good otherwise.

Cana 2 - Just horrible. Kukeli was a better defender than him.

Mavraj 5 - His 4th f*** up vs. Switzerland. Slipped right under the Burqa. Was ok afterwards, but does it matter?

Agolli 5.5 - Decentish, though there are times I wish he'd time his crosses better

Hysaj 6 - Our best offensive player, but very slow defensively.

Xhaka 3 - Pedestrian. Bad offensively, wasn't running at all. Major inferiority complex. Extremely disappointed.

Abrashi 5 - Invisible as always, but at least didn't f*** up anything major

Roshi 4.5 - Was decent the first half, a liablity the second half.

Lenjani 6 - Decentish. Invisible the first, showed up more towards the middle part of the second half.

Sadiku 5 - Good movement, terrible finishing.

Kukeli 5.5 - Completely useless in midfield, but did good in CB. Way better than Cana, which is sad.

Subs:

Kace 5 - Ok in passing, but stupid card to give away early. At least he pulled Behrami's pants down.

Cika 4 - Useless as always

Gashi 2 - Unforgivable miss. Could have gotten us a point.

DB 2 - FOTM - 1) Should have never started Mavraj as I mentioned yesterday. Can't blame him for Cana, but Cana didn't concede the goal. 2) Kace is useless with 10 people. He should have been on since the start. Kukeli was useless as a midfielder. 3) Crazy risk to let Kukeli on, even though he came through. 4) "Hard working" midfield wasn't working hard. Should've burned a lighter under their ass. 5) Gymcity should have started this game

Notes: 1) Start Kace from the start next game 2) Roshi was useless after the goal, but that's because we weren't countering. Start him vs. France. 3) Aliji wouldn't be a bad choice vs. France. We won the friendly with him. 4) Don't even think about starting Kukeli as CB
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Berti
Team: Leeds
Been thanked: 0

Not too downhearted. We showed spirit but we lacked what we all know, quality. I think we were the better team. Once again a poor goal to concede. Hysaj was class, Sadiku was brilliant and lenjani was good too. Abrashi even. Hopefully the Indian summer will continue with France and we get a point. But after all is a debut tournament from a lucky campaign. Let's just enjoy it
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm just salty that we only play well when we have little chance of winning. Completely crumble under pressure.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Grades:

Berisha 6 - Major f*** up for the goal, but was pretty good otherwise.

Cana 2 - Just horrible. Kukeli was a better defender than him.

Mavraj 5 - His 4th f*** up vs. Switzerland. Slipped right under the Burqa. Was ok afterwards, but does it matter?

Agolli 5.5 - Decentish, though there are times I wish he'd time his crosses better

Hysaj 6 - Our best offensive player, but very slow defensively.

Xhaka 3 - Pedestrian. Bad offensively, wasn't running at all. Major inferiority complex. Extremely disappointed.

Abrashi 5 - Invisible as always, but at least didn't f*** up anything major

Roshi 4.5 - Was decent the first half, a liablity the second half.

Lenjani 6 - Decentish. Invisible the first, showed up more towards the middle part of the second half.

Sadiku 5 - Good movement, terrible finishing.

Kukeli 5.5 - Completely useless in midfield, but did good in CB. Way better than Cana, which is sad.

Subs:

Kace 5 - Ok in passing, but stupid card to give away early. At least he pulled Behrami's pants down.

Cika 4 - Useless as always

Gashi 2 - Unforgivable miss. Could have gotten us a point.

DB 2 - FOTM - 1) Should have never started Mavraj as I mentioned yesterday. Can't blame him for Cana, but Cana didn't concede the goal. 2) Kace is useless with 10 people. He should have been on since the start. Kukeli was useless as a midfielder. 3) Crazy risk to let Kukeli on, even though he came through. 4) "Hard working" midfield wasn't working hard. Should've burned a lighter under their ass. 5) Gymcity should have started this game

Notes: 1) Start Kace from the start next game 2) Roshi was useless after the goal, but that's because we weren't countering. Start him vs. France. 3) Aliji wouldn't be a bad choice vs. France. We won the friendly with him. 4) Don't even think about starting Kukeli as CB
I'm sure De Biasi reads this ;)
Pjetër

Please just no more Kukeli.
Simboli i Diellit

Pjetër wrote:Please just no more Kukeli.
Kukeli was good as CB actually.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

If only Sadiku and Gashi would have put those perfect chances away we would have won. I think we played better than the Swiss at least in the second half ,and with a man down too. On to the next one.
Simboli i Diellit

Doc wrote:Sucks, but it looks we'll end up the tournament goalless.
It took 4 final tournaments to Greece to score so why would we do that in our first final ? :D
Princ

Shkelzen gashi is a joke
  • Information