EURO 2016 ~ Albania 0:1 Switzerland

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

KelmendVllazni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Zen had already opened the Albania vs Switzerland thread.

Anyway, the result will be Albania 2 Swiss 1. Behrami will score at the 30th min mark but will get sent off for an excessive celebration after mooning the Albanian fans. Sadiku to score at 44th min mark and Abrashi will complete the comeback by scoring a header at the 78th mark.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Nice save Kelmend :)

Switzerland to win 2-0: Shaqiri in the second and 89 minutes. At least we'll get it enjoy this match until they sing the national anthem.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote:Nice save man Kelmend :)

Switzerland to win 2-0: Shaqiri in the second and 89 minutes. At least we'll get it enjoy this match until they sing the national anthem.
I heard Taulant said him and Granit were going to sing our anthem together during the opening. Of course I don't know how trustworthy the new organization relaying this message was but....

If we could get the Albanians of Switzerland to sing our anthem together with us then we will 100% win. It will confuse the other swiss players too much, cause distrust and just mentally throw them off their game.

That is one of the way I can see us winning :D
Dallku

Albanian Damien wrote:
I heard Taulant said him and Granit were going to sing our anthem together during the opening. Of course I don't know how trustworthy the new organization relaying this message was but....

If we could get the Albanians of Switzerland to sing our anthem together with us then we will 100% win. It will confuse the other swiss players too much, cause distrust and just mentally throw them off their game.

That is one of the way I can see us winning :D

Just a few years ago we played Switzerland twice and those "Swiss-Albos" probably sang our anthem, Granit even refused to score against us and yet we still lost twice and Shaqiri scored in each game...

Thing is our players don't play with anger against Switzerland. If anything they play with an inferiority complex against them more than anyone else.. That's why I hate this matchup so much.

I predict that Switzerland will play like complete dog shit but will still win thanks to a defensive blunder.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't see why they would be angry against Switzerland. Secretly, most of these players would've done the same as Shaqiri & co. Can't blame Switzerland either. They put resources towards those players.

Even against Serbia & co, it's not even their players doing anything. As for their fans, I feel sorry for their stupidity more than anything.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Zenca already made the thread a long time ago. Delete this
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Plako wrote:
Pjetër wrote:Zenmaster is good but unless he has a Golden Horseshoe up his ass his threads won't help much.

the first ever Euro game in our history is not the game I wanna find out if ZenMaster has the Golden HorseShoe. we should stick with the thread opener that took us through the qualifiers, this is no time for tinkering. Albo eagle just pulled a Rashica on us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No he pulled a veseli loool
Plako

Princ wrote:
Plako wrote:
Pjetër wrote:Zenmaster is good but unless he has a Golden Horseshoe up his ass his threads won't help much.

the first ever Euro game in our history is not the game I wanna find out if ZenMaster has the Golden HorseShoe. we should stick with the thread opener that took us through the qualifiers, this is no time for tinkering. Albo eagle just pulled a Rashica on us :)

No he pulled a veseli loool

oh yeah forgot about that backstabber :)

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I merged Albo_eagle topic into Zenca's .
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote:I merged Albo_eagle topic into Zenca's .
nice one, we still gonna blame Albo_eagle if we lose :)

• Information