Elseid Hysaj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

nikobellic
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hysaj's crosses are ok man def not superior. Theyre too soft most of the time, easy for goalie to come out and collect. I think ledzep summed it up pretty well.
Dallku

Napoli apparently have signed Vrsaljko for 15 million. Awful news for Hysaj because that guy is a beast.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote:Napoli apparently have signed Vrsaljko for 15 million. Awful news for Hysaj because that guy is a beast.
Lol Hysaj's agent has been bluffing these months that big teams would sign him unless Napoli gives him more money and they play his game. Hysaj to start only on Uefa competitions and Cup now . More competition will make him better, Vrsaljko is a beast going forward and with Napoli's game system he'll cement a starter place for himself.
Albo_eagle

Not even a done deal just rumors, and if they do sign him it is more likely they are buying a replacement for Hysaj as they know he is leaving. Bayern, Barca, City, Chelsea all in desperate need for a right back and very few are in supply. Two best young ones would be Bellerin and Hysaj.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I would pick Hysaj over Vrsaljko any day. If Napoli is buying him it means Hysaj is moving to another team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Edit: wrong thread lol
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I would pick Hysaj over Vrsaljko any day. If Napoli is buying him it means Hysaj is moving to another team.

I love Hysaj but Vrsaljko is just another level.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

No he isnt lmao. I saw him at Sassuolo and Genoa. Average technique, ok defensively.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hysaj at Bayern would find Ancelotti who actually loves "Terzini Difensivi" and Lahm is quite old to play Ancelotti's football. The 20 millions that Napoli asks for him are nothing for Bayern knowing the eccessive quotes they get from selling their bench players . If they buy him that would become the most expensive transfer of albanian player to ever play our national team. His wage hough compared to his rendiment is laughable , Mexes for Milan gets almost 2.5 million tax free while Hysaj gets 600k included taxes lol .
Albo_eagle

Bayern, City and Barca all need atleast one right back, arguably two, so Hysaj will definately be in demand. Bellerin is the only choice but it is unlikely he will leave Arsenal and if this guy goes Napoli then even less options. It is simple supply and demand, low supply and high demand makes Hysaj hot property. I would love for him to go Bayern and out do the tradhëtar who is joining Arsenal straight away. Either of those three clubs i mentioned will do, City will 100 percent finish above Arsenal and they are definately buying atleast one RB, their interest was supposedly in this guy but if he goes Napoli great. Sagna and Zabaleta are both over 32 so Hysaj could get a great move their.
  • Information