Elseid Hysaj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania
Been thanked: 0

Young but he deserves an own thread . This was his first year in Serie A but he has shown to be a valid player for Empoli. Got good rates in most of the games as we speak and has confirmed the overall thought that he is one of the best RB-s in the Serie A . This week he got in the best 11 Serie A team :

Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

what number are those ratings out of? 10? 15?

anyways i really have high hopes for hysaj. hopefully he can transfer to a better club in serie a. maybe even lazio :D .
Admin
Site Admin

Lol it's fanta calcio from sky sports. The image was posted by Tifozat Kuq e Zi. I hope he doesn't go to Lazio because Fiorentina, Udinese or Napoli are better options and people won't think he's getting playing time because of Tare ;)
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
artan

Maybe the best talent we've ever had... I'm obviously high on him and sooner than later he'll make a move to a bigger club but there's nothing wrong with him staying with Empoli a bit longer
Admin
Site Admin

Some of his key moments i can never forget :

Against Milan assist last week:
ANhkOIRCAn0

His assit against France :

-AFjoViSC4E

His Maradona style goal :mrgreen:

D7ZS7JeHXTI
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter

Rumor has it that Inter is interested in Hysaj, according to Empolis coach. Would be probably the biggest move from a member of our NT, ever.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

AlbanFC wrote:Rumor has it that Inter is interested in Hysaj, according to Empolis coach. Would be probably the biggest move from a member of our NT, ever.
I'd like to see him stay at Empoli for one more season just to cement his position as a regular starter, then move onto a bigger club when he's consistently playing at a high level and once he's fully experienced in the league.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Inter Milan is a deathbed for youngsters like most Italian teams. Stay in Empoli for 1-2 years, then go to Bundesliga.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

I agree with you guys that he needs to stay another 1-2 years to perfect his craft. If it's one thing Italy is known for it's for developing quality defenders.

I don't think a move out of Italy is needed and he should probably stay in Italy. There's gonna be a learning curve going to a new league and country and I do think Serie A are bound to improve again. Serie A hit rock bottom in the past couple of years but it's bound to rise again(it has too right?). Inter is soon going to be a top team again with their spending power, AC Milan is going to have a juventus like rebirth with their new stadium(Looks great..), Roma has regained some quality, etc.
Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

AlbanFC wrote:Rumor has it that Inter is interested in Hysaj, according to Empolis coach. Would be probably the biggest move from a member of our NT, ever.
god I hope not...hes better off at the likes of a palermo, udinese, Genoa, Sampdoria if he wants to develop further
  • Information