Elseid Hysaj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Shemy wrote:
AlbanFC wrote:Rumor has it that Inter is interested in Hysaj, according to Empolis coach. Would be probably the biggest move from a member of our NT, ever.
god I hope not...hes better off at the likes of a palermo, udinese, Genoa, Sampdoria if he wants to develop further
Indeed he would develop a lot moving to Samp-Udinese or Genoa instead of warming the bench at Inter because coaches there prefer 35 years old players instead of fast and young ones...
AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I agree. Coutinho is a perfect example. Inter might be a bit to soon, but as a fan that follows them every match, we really lack a good at that position. He could be a starter at our team with his quality.

We need players in top clubs, and I feel he has the best chance to reach the top clubs sooner than anyone at the moment.
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

I would love for him to be a starter at udinese. Always loved that team. Antonio do Natale. Love that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

AlbanFC wrote:I agree. Coutinho is a perfect example. Inter might be a bit to soon, but as a fan that follows them every match, we really lack a good at that position. He could be a starter at our team with his quality.

We need players in top clubs, and I feel he has the best chance to reach the top clubs sooner than anyone at the moment.
guess it wouldnt be the worst thing in the end, seems a good fit under Mancini
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

I actually like Mancini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit

Some highlights from Hysaj's last season at Napoli.

cVxbQzd5uX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVxbQzd5uX0
Simboli i Diellit

This guy will get a raise next week. Enough money for a new ferrari. He is the youngest player to play 37 games in the top 5 leagues also he is the second player with more playing time in Serie A excluding goalkeepers .
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:This guy will get a raise next week. Enough money for a new ferrari. He is the youngest player to play 37 games in the top 5 leagues also he is the second player with more playing time in Serie A excluding goalkeepers .
Who's giving him the raise? Real, Barca or Bayern?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:This guy will get a raise next week. Enough money for a new ferrari. He is the youngest player to play 37 games in the top 5 leagues also he is the second player with more playing time in Serie A excluding goalkeepers .
That's nothing. He better start making 2 mill a year at least.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

I hope Hysaj has a picture of Sarri in his room and worships the hell out of it. Sarri is his master. He's the reason Hysaj is the player he is today, the reason he's at Napoli and played so many games, the reason he's about to get a pay raise, etc... At Napoli he even got Callejon and Allan covering Hysaj's ass defensively. Maurizio Sarri is god... Never seen such an influence from a coach to a pro player.
  • Information