Elseid Hysaj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't think Bayern is as far fetched as people make it out to be. Especially with Ancelotti there who knows Serie A inside and out. Not every signing they make is a 60 million euro world class transfer.

They bought Coman from Juve who was pretty much a young bench player there, and he became one of their most in-form players this season.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

If he can start and play well for a team like Napoli he can do the same for essentially any club.. I wouldn't want him to go to Barca or Real as he would struggle to get PT there with the depth they have there.

If he were to move I think Chelsea under Conte would look good. Hysaj plays very similar to Ivanovic and he'd be his replacement on the right side. I'd also be interested to see how he plays as a wingback too.
Dallku

LMao you guys are so delusional.

I was fearing that they would want to upgrade Hysaj. Hopefully the deal with the Croatian doesn't happen or Hysaj will be riding the bench.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote:LMao you guys are so delusional.

I was fearing that they would want to upgrade Hysaj. Hopefully the deal with the Croatian doesn't happen or Hysaj will be riding the bench.
If we go reading journals from now to september any pro player of certain level will be approached by at least 10-15 teams . That's normal rumours which sometimes have secondary aims by their agents. Hysaj can play at any team in Serie A bar Juventus. I don't follow Bundesliga or EPL but Atletico in Spain would also fit quite well his playing style.
Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku wrote:LMao you guys are so delusional.

Find one person that follows Serie A closely who thinks Vrsaljko is a significant upgrade to Hysaj. Vrsaljko is an average player.

Matteo Bonneti from BeIn Sports

"Matteo Bonetti ‏@TheCalcioGuy 9h9 hours ago
@DavidAmoyal Don't really need Sime with Hysaj doing so well"
Dallku

Hysaj has so much space to go forward but he's extremely conservative. For a team like Napoli both fullbacks have to attack.

Vrsaljko is explosive offensively. If Napoli aim to win the title then I can see why they would want him.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Both Atletico and Bayern have submited 15 and 18 million € offers plus bonuses to get Hysaj :
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/na ... saj-839344
Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku wrote: Vrsaljko is explosive offensively. If Napoli aim to win the title then I can see why they would want him.
Yeah Hysaj has 2 assist, Vrsaljko 4. I'm sure that'll make a world of difference. You should know that offence has never been Napoli's problem, but defensively they have always been bad since Mazzari with 3-4-3 formation. Sarri finally came along and made a super attacking team, with good defending. They're not going to jeopardize that.

This Vrsaljko signing means one of two things:

1) Now that they're in CL they need depth, and Vrsaljko will often be deployed as LB as well.

2) Hysaj is being sold

I find it hard to believe Vrsaljko is there to replace him and make him a bench player.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Both Atletico and Bayern have submited 15 and 18 million € offers plus bonuses to get Hysaj :
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/na ... saj-839344
Has DiMarzio said anything? CdS hasn't been the best in my experience.
Albo_eagle

Bayern would be really good. Or City. Either one would be so good.

Atletico is a enormous club and one of the best, they still just don't have the name of a top top team. 2 Champions league finals in 3 years and o e league title.
  • Information