Mërgim Mavraj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

nikobellic
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MadMan wrote:
nikobellic wrote:We know that plako but pretty much if he was 20 he woulda switched based on what he said. Hes not professional at interviews at all. The public doesnt need to hear stuff like this.
lol.

That's actually professional and honest.
You have ur opinion fine but but dont start ur post with a LOL u sound like a 14 y/o kid. Now is he honest? yes, most likely thats wats going to happen. Professional.. Fucks No. Who is he to say such things that the next generation will choose kosova over albania? Does he feel like a god now all of the sudden? and dont no1 come back to me saying he's just giving his opinion. No he takes things to far, just simply say i'm not switching and if the interviewer does ask him if the kosovar players in the future will choose kosova over albania he can simply say "thats for them to choose and only time will tell", That's being professional pal.
AlMadman

nikobellic wrote:
MadMan wrote:
nikobellic wrote:We know that plako but pretty much if he was 20 he woulda switched based on what he said. Hes not professional at interviews at all. The public doesnt need to hear stuff like this.
lol.

That's actually professional and honest.
You have ur opinion fine but but dont start ur post with a LOL u sound like a 14 y/o kid. Now is he honest? yes, most likely thats wats going to happen. Professional.. Fucks No. Who is he to say such things that the next generation will choose kosova over albania? Does he feel like a god now all of the sudden? and dont no1 come back to me saying he's just giving his opinion. No he takes things to far, just simply say i'm not switching and if the interviewer does ask him if the kosovar players in the future will choose kosova over albania he can simply say "thats for them to choose and only time will tell", That's being professional pal.
LOLOLOLOL x10.

This little kid is laughing at how stupid you come off.

What he said is as professional as one can get. I know it's hard to get it through your "block head".

White Power.

ps. can you tell me which user are from XT (if you were present there in the first place). This save me the hassle of getting into arguments with toddlers.

:hi-bulku:
Dallku

So basically Niko you'd rather be lied to? If "professionalism" means being diplomatic for the sake of not hurting anyone's feelings then it's pretty much the equivalent of lying so I'd rather have them be "amateurs" in this case. Would rather have our players keep it 100% real so we don't get deluded lil brats like albo-eagle who believe in some silly fantasies and then shove it down our throats. Etrit Berisha was pretty honest as well(although didn't go as deep as Mavraj). We need more people like them.

People need to stop being so scared of the truth. We need to stop dodging reality and face the music.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

The fact of the matter is that Mavraj is basically saying that he's too old to switch but he's encouraging future Albanian talent from Kosova to play for them instead of us. At this point I would seriously consider start ingGjimshiti over this clown. He acts like he doesn't want to disrespect the team but he's trying to drive away possible future talent.

Furthermore he played great for us in the qualifiers but he looked terrible vs Austria and is coming off a knee injury at 30 years old. He's on the downhill of his career and he can preach his islamic brotherhood bullshit on the Kosova team. We don't need this shit anymore.
nikobellic

Dallku wrote:So basically Niko you'd rather be lied to? If "professionalism" means being diplomatic for the sake of not hurting anyone's feelings then it's pretty much the equivalent of lying so I'd rather have them be "amateurs" in this case. Would rather have our players keep it 100% real so we don't get deluded lil brats like albo-eagle who believe in some silly fantasies and then shove it down our throats. Etrit Berisha was pretty honest as well(although didn't go as deep as Mavraj). We need more people like them.

People need to stop being so scared of the truth. We need to stop dodging reality and face the music.
My man none of us knows what the future holds, we can only predict. Come on man you don't tell people kosovars will not choose albania in the future anymore. When it happens and if it happens people will get hurt regardless of wat mavraj or some1 else says now. Idk about you but im all about 1 league 1 kombetare, eventhough in my heart i don't see it i can always hope till the time comes and i dont need ppl like mavraj to tell me wats going to happen. Simple man just my opinion.
Albo_eagle

The grek must of been se happy when he saw this. Sad guy. Mavraj can only speak for himself, and he said he will remain so that is that.

You have never even been to Kosovë so your opinions are completely useless.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Guys, much ado about nothing here. I dont like potentially losing a bunch of players, but people are entitled to their opinions. I don't think it is any more or less professional to say that 10 years from now I foresee a lot of Kosovars picking Kosovo.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

A Mavraj Quote : Nëse një gjel del nga veza në një ahur, ai është dhe mbetet gjel dhe nuk bëhet lopë”
  • Information