Mërgim Mavraj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

This is for Albo-Eagle(the delusional one) a.k.a the fake Kosovar

Mergim Mavraj for the German Kicker:

“Gjenerata pas nesh ka për të vendosur të luajë për Kosovën. Personalisht pas 10 vitesh do të luaja për Kosovën dhe jo Shqipërinë."

But he did say that he's not planning on switching out of respect.

"Në situatën aktuale, nuk e mendoj aspak afrimin te Kombëtarja e Kosovës. Kjo është edhe kundrejt mirënjohjes dhe detyrimit moral që unë kam ndaj FSHF-së."
nikobellic
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Well thats what mavraj thinks and sadly its prolly whats going to happen, but hey you never know. Not all kosovars support the kosova nt tbh...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

If Mavraj, or anyone else, wants to switch, let them switch. It's absolutely not a lack of respect. You're playing for the country your parents came from.

Mavraj is already 30, so he won't be much of a loss, but guys like Berisha and Xhaka would make the biggest difference.

It sucks but the reality is what it is.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
nikobellic

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:If Mavraj, or anyone else, wants to switch, let them switch. It's absolutely not a lack of respect. You're playing for the country your parents came from.

Mavraj is already 30, so he won't be much of a loss, but guys like Berisha and Xhaka would make the biggest difference.

It sucks but the reality is what it is.
I have no problem with any1 switching or who they choose. At the end of the day kosova is an independed country now. But the real question is does that flag really just represent alb/kosovars? Anyway albania will become pretty weak if the kosovar players decide to leave. Mavraj cana are alredy done 30+ y/o so idc wat they do but players like xhaka rashica and some others i wouldnt want to switch.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Guys read what Mavral said again. He is NOT switching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Plako wrote:Guys read what Mavral said again. He is NOT switching.

yeah but I took it as him basically saying that if he were part of the next generation he would have played for Kosova.
Plako

Albanian Damien wrote:
Plako wrote:Guys read what Mavral said again. He is NOT switching.

yeah but I took it as him basically saying that if he were part of the next generation he would have played for Kosova.

Yeah he definitely said that, but he also said that he won't switch now.

nikobellic

We know that plako but pretty much if he was 20 he woulda switched based on what he said. Hes not professional at interviews at all. The public doesnt need to hear stuff like this.
AlMadman

nikobellic wrote:We know that plako but pretty much if he was 20 he woulda switched based on what he said. Hes not professional at interviews at all. The public doesnt need to hear stuff like this.
lol.

That's actually professional and honest.
Plako

nikobellic wrote:We know that plako but pretty much if he was 20 he woulda switched based on what he said. Hes not professional at interviews at all. The public doesnt need to hear stuff like this.
10 years from now though, not today.

• Information