[Friendly] Albania - Ukraine 03 June

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Berisha is the perfect case why being in a smaller team but getting play time is a lot better than being a benchwarmer in a bigger team. Can't believe how much he's declined.

Wow, first goal was actually mainly Xhaka's fault. Should've kicked the ball out, but slipped and let it pass by. I'll blame it on the rain, but he better make sure it doesn't happen again.
Dallku wrote: especially from low crosses from the wings
Konoplyanka and Yarmolenko are worth more than our entire team combined and were having a field day with our fullbacks.

I hope DB plays ultra defensively on whatever side Griezmann and Shaqiri are playing in, and replace Agolli with Aliji.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Konoplyanka and Yarmolenko are worth more than our entire team combined and were having a field day with our fullbacks.

Really? I thought they were ghosts in the entire game besides some very easily defendable soft crosses that we managed to gift them. Don't remember them ever beating the fullbacks in 1v1 situations. Hysaj had a decent game besides the 2nd goal where he gambled by going for the steal but missed which created space for the Ukrainian to cross(then Ajeti and Berisha fvcked up). Agolli didn't make any mistakes other than the 3rd goal but it was a very amateurish mistake. I think Aliji would commit more mistakes than Agolli tho.
Deni

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Getting killed in the flanks. Not surprised as this is Ukraine's strength.

Berisha - Complete amateur. Lazio has destroyed him. Play Alban Hoxha or something. This guy doesn't deserve to start until he gets his head out of his ass.

Ajeti - DB is going to regret not bringing Gym. At fault for both goals.

Mavraj - Slow as hell. Good in the air, shit on the ground.

Agolli - Complete fucking amateur defensively. Aliji needs to start.

Hysaj - Getting killed in 1 v 1. Decent in possesion but his acceleration is trash.

Cana - Was decent this match. Definitely the best defender.

Kace - Good in possession

Xhaka - Decent as usual

Roshi - Headless chicken but not completely useless

Lenjani - Invisible

Sadiku - Should start over Cikalleshi. Shit passer, but can at least score.

Cikalleshi - His justification for not scoring was that he's a good passer. Not even that anymore. Sadiku should take his place.

Balaj - What a useless cunt this guy is

Memushaj - Decent in possession but plays with an inferiority complex

Basha - Hit and miss

Abrashi - Runs but invisible as always
Well what better option do we have instead of Berisha ? Shehi a 40 year old retired superliga player or Hoxha another superliga scrub amateur.

It wasn't Berisha best game but this guy saved our asses countless times in games, remember Denmark away it should of been at least 3-0 to them or Portugal ?
nikobellic
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

kace, xhaka, abrashi in the midfield in the euros without a doubt.. Its amazing what kace can do he gives the midfield so much calmness. After he was subbed out we couldn't do shit anymore
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Berisha worries me a lot, he is acting as a pussy on goal, exactly Ujkani 2.0

Hysaj had a great start but later on the game suffered to cope with Konoplyanka's pace.

Mavraj was solid today but could be better for sure. His passing percentage is impressive for our NT standard.

Cana had good minutes but since first minute he was careful to avoid injury and he got injured. I hope it isn't serious because he had and before back problems.

Agolli was facing tough opponent but things won't easier for him in Euro's. I believe that everybody will try to attack us in the left flank. Third goal reaction was hilarious.

Abrashi is De Biasi secret weapon, today in first half he managed to destroy some dangerous counter attacks. He is fucking pitbull and smart guy tactically who covers always the spaces in our midfield.

Xhaka is not fit yet

Kace had good first half but when Xhaka and Abrashi went out, his level dropped.

Lenjani is by far most dangerous player but his service was poor today.

Roshi was better than against Qatar but it is a letharlic player. Anyway we don't have better option in right flank.

Sadiku was a bit lucky in his goal but somehow always scores, he should have buried the second chance.

Ajeti was very shaky but i can't blame him both both goals in second half.

Basha and Memushaj failed both miserably, they did everything wrong.

Cikaleshi didn't had impact on the game but i believe he still will be starter against Swiss.

Gashi doesn't fit in our system, i can see him playing in Euro's only when we are desperate to score.

Balaj had just few minutes but he is a ghost.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Isn't this like the first time in 50 games we've conceded more than 2 goals? Right before EUROs too. Not a good sign.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Isn't this like the first time in 50 games we've conceded more than 2 goals? Right before EUROs too. Not a good sign.
we better get used to it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vata10

Solid 1st half from our strongest lineup. My only problem with starting the same attacking trio in the Euros too is that we then have no player that could come of the bench and make things happen, when we're chasing a result.

Berisha one of our strongest players has become a liability.

Agolli should hoof the ball forward instead of giving such risky passes to the closest teammate whenever pressed. Put the team many times in a lot of pressure in the 2nd half.
nikobellic

ZenMaster wrote:Berisha worries me a lot, he is acting as a pussy on goal, exactly Ujkani 2.0

Hysaj had a great start but later on the game suffered to cope with Konoplyanka's pace.

Mavraj was solid today but could be better for sure. His passing percentage is impressive for our NT standard.

Cana had good minutes but since first minute he was careful to avoid injury and he got injured. I hope it isn't serious because he had and before back problems.

Agolli was facing tough opponent but things won't easier for him in Euro's. I believe that everybody will try to attack us in the left flank. Third goal reaction was hilarious.

Abrashi is De Biasi secret weapon, today in first half he managed to destroy some dangerous counter attacks. He is fucking pitbull and smart guy tactically who covers always the spaces in our midfield.

Xhaka is not fit yet

Kace had good first half but when Xhaka and Abrashi went out, his level dropped.

Lenjani is by far most dangerous player but his service was poor today.

Roshi was better than against Qatar but it is a letharlic player. Anyway we don't have better option in right flank.

Sadiku was a bit lucky in his goal but somehow always scores, he should have buried the second chance.

Ajeti was very shaky but i can't blame him both both goals in second half.

Basha and Memushaj failed both miserably, they did everything wrong.

Cikaleshi didn't had impact on the game but i believe he still will be starter against Swiss.

Gashi doesn't fit in our system, i can see him playing in Euro's only when we are desperate to score.

Balaj had just few minutes but he is a ghost.
Lenjani's service today was poor? what? You still think cikalleshi will start against swiss b4 sadiku now? GL on that... and how was sadikus goal a bit lucky? Kace's 2nd half "individually speaking" was better then first lol.. He was harshly fouled every time. idk what game you watched.
artan

Anybody know where I can watch a replay?
  • Information