[Friendly] Albania - Ukraine 03 June

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Deni

Is anyone going to post a good link to this match and is their going to to be another live stream on youtube again just like the Qatar match which I watched live from youtube ?
Deni

So I am guessing this is the formation based what i read online

Berisha
Hysaj Cana Mavraj Agolli
Kace
Xhaka Abrashi
Roshi Lenjani
Sadiku
artan

Deni wrote:So I am guessing this is the formation based what i read online

Berisha
Hysaj Cana Mavraj Agolli
Kace
Xhaka Abrashi
Roshi Lenjani
Sadiku
That's probably our best lineup besides Cikaleshi in for Sadiku(Sadiku is better as an energy sub). Lets hope the trio in the midfield plays well so Di Biasi will stick with them for the Switzerland match instead of panicking and putting someone like Lila in there.
Deni

artan wrote:

Berisha
Hysaj Cana Mavraj Agolli
Kace
Xhaka Abrashi
Roshi Lenjani
Sadiku
That's probably our best lineup besides Cikaleshi in for Sadiku(Sadiku is better as an energy sub). Lets hope the trio in the midfield plays well so Di Biasi will stick with them for the Switzerland match instead of panicking and putting someone like Lila in there.
We are gonna lose every match in France if GDB puts Lila in midfield.
Albo_eagle

Come up with a nickname or not that is our most valauble assests. They are the reason we can progress. They are really our special three. They share three common assests, unbelievable stamina and high agression, the make it look as if we have an extra player. Some teams have something extra about them and these three are ours. I just home De Biasi starts them. As for nicknames they are kind of like three pitbulls.

Sadiku has 4 goals for us in about the same games, i think, as Balaj and Cika who each have 1. Kind of sums it up. Sadiku has a great scoring record, just check his soccerway and compare his starts and goals, it really is amazing, now i am not saying he is a great foward, i am just saying the record is amazing. He could be like a Muller or Kane, doesn't contrubute much to the play, but is in the right areas to get us one goal.

Since Diku has 4 goals now, anyone think he can better Bogdani's record?
Plako
Team: Partizani

Deni wrote:
artan wrote:

Berisha
Hysaj Cana Mavraj Agolli
Kace
Xhaka Abrashi
Roshi Lenjani
Sadiku
we are going to lose every game regardless. just enjoy the ride for what it is dude :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:We need to come up with a nickname for the midget trio in midfield.
Kabraka

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albo_eagle wrote:Come up with a nickname or not that is our most valauble assests. They are the reason we can progress. They are really our special three. They share three common assests, unbelievable stamina and high agression, the make it look as if we have an extra player. Some teams have something extra about them and these three are ours. I just home De Biasi starts them. As for nicknames they are kind of like three pitbulls.

Sadiku has 4 goals for us in about the same games, i think, as Balaj and Cika who each have 1. Kind of sums it up. Sadiku has a great scoring record, just check his soccerway and compare his starts and goals, it really is amazing, now i am not saying he is a great foward, i am just saying the record is amazing. He could be like a Muller or Kane, doesn't contrubute much to the play, but is in the right areas to get us one goal.

Since Diku has 4 goals now, anyone think he can better Bogdani's record?
Manaj has the better goal rate so far 1 goal in 1 game :D . He could break Bogdani's record.
Princ

Plako wrote:
Deni wrote:
artan wrote:
we are going to lose every game regardless. just enjoy the ride for what it is dude :)

This is exactly why I wanted djimsiti to be part of the team. We probably won't even take away a point and veseli sure isn't gonna help us w that so why not see the guys play who kinda were part of the "team" you know
  • Information