[Friendly] Albania - Ukraine 03 June

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote:Anybody know where I can watch a replay?
Here you go : http://youtu.be/QAbE6gEebl0

It's nothing like watching it live though. Roshi and Berisha the worst players.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Berti wrote:Simboli. Currently working so can't see this game. Any chance you'll post a full match video link so I can see tomorrow?
You can watch it here : http://youtu.be/QAbE6gEebl0
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

nikobellic wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:Berisha worries me a lot, he is acting as a pussy on goal, exactly Ujkani 2.0

Hysaj had a great start but later on the game suffered to cope with Konoplyanka's pace.

Mavraj was solid today but could be better for sure. His passing percentage is impressive for our NT standard.

Cana had good minutes but since first minute he was careful to avoid injury and he got injured. I hope it isn't serious because he had and before back problems.

Agolli was facing tough opponent but things won't easier for him in Euro's. I believe that everybody will try to attack us in the left flank. Third goal reaction was hilarious.

Abrashi is De Biasi secret weapon, today in first half he managed to destroy some dangerous counter attacks. He is fucking pitbull and smart guy tactically who covers always the spaces in our midfield.

Xhaka is not fit yet

Kace had good first half but when Xhaka and Abrashi went out, his level dropped.

Lenjani is by far most dangerous player but his service was poor today.

Roshi was better than against Qatar but it is a letharlic player. Anyway we don't have better option in right flank.

Sadiku was a bit lucky in his goal but somehow always scores, he should have buried the second chance.

Ajeti was very shaky but i can't blame him both both goals in second half.

Basha and Memushaj failed both miserably, they did everything wrong.

Cikaleshi didn't had impact on the game but i believe he still will be starter against Swiss.

Gashi doesn't fit in our system, i can see him playing in Euro's only when we are desperate to score.

Balaj had just few minutes but he is a ghost.
Cikalleshi had an impact? :wallbang: you're his cousin or something? Lenjani's service today was poor? what? You still think cikalleshi will start against swiss b4 sadiku now? GL on that... and how was sadikus goal a bit lucky? Kace's 2nd half "individually speaking" was better then first lol.. He was harshly fouled every time. idk what game you watched.
I wrote that Cikalleshi didn't had impact on the game and yeah i believe that he will remain first choice. Sadiku goal was a bit lucky because keeper reaction was horrible also. I don't get excited by worthless tricks and dribbles, he is our playmaker and in first half we were more dangerous than second half.
Kuqaloshi maoist
nikobellic
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

yeah i edited that... and nothing the keeper coulda done there. Tbh i had never seen sadiku burst in speed like that b4. If you watch a replay of that goal you'll see what i mean.
Plako
Team: Partizani

A ma shpjegon dikush me ca dialekti/theksi flet Shakohoxha?
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote:A ma shpjegon dikush me ca dialekti/theksi flet Shakohoxha?
Shakohoxha flet ne theksin/dialektin e bythlepisit edhe fullirantit :hisfault:
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote:I think Aliji would commit more mistakes than Agolli tho.
No way. If you remember Agolli was the main culprit for the Austria goal for shitty offside trap. He's a grandpa and suffers these brainfarts. That mistake was inexcusable. We can't have both Agolli and Lenjani on the same wing. It's suicide defensively.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Dallku wrote:I think Aliji would commit more mistakes than Agolli tho.
No way. If you remember Agolli was the main culprit for the Austria goal for shitty offside trap. He's a grandpa and suffers these brainfarts. That mistake was inexcusable. We can't have both Agolli and Lenjani on the same wing. It's suicide defensively.
I agree and I think Aliji would be the better choice tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako

found this funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

It's easy to criticize Agolli because we only see him against strong teams like Austria, Ukraine, the qualifiers, etc while Aliji has played against Qatar, Luxembourg but may I need to remind that in the Qatar game Aliji gave the Qatari attackers quite some space(his positioning seemed suspect) and against Luxembourg he was skinned a few times by their players. Physically they are both weak but Agolli is stronger. What I like about Aliji is his calmness on the ball but Agolli clearly has a superior left foot.
  • Information