[Friendly] Albania - Ukraine 03 June

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Pjetër wrote:They're prob gonna lose this match. Looking forward to the overreactions tbh.
:ncuk: not waisting my time to watch them lose.... wish Balaj breaks his legs though, he runs like a primadonna :twisted:
bgthebawz
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

what time is this
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Pjetër wrote:They're prob gonna lose this match. Looking forward to the overreactions tbh.
:ncuk: not waisting my time to watch them lose.... wish Balaj breaks his legs though, he runs like a primadonna :twisted:
I used to respect Balaj but that Portugal goal got to his head. Dude's getting plastic surgery on his face, taking these gay ass selfies, thinking he's a celeb and he doesn't even bother to train because he knows his boys at FSHF will hook him up with call ups and starts.
Albo_eagle

After this euros bye bye Balaj. Sadiku had a good season and it seems he could be our starter at the Euros, one or two goals and he could get a good move for next season.

Also i really hope Manaj will be a starter next season (somewhere is Serie A) and he can lead the line. Maybe even Albian Ajeti. I do not see Avdijaj as a striker, in our formation a winger, but he looks more suited to a centre foward position, he could be our special player.
Albo_eagle

Wouldn't ve a vad idea to try out Ajeti and Cana at CB here. I haven't been impressed by Mavraj recently. I don't really minds but Ajeti could be better.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Apart from his shot, Sadiku is trash. Pretty much the same type of player as Balaj.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Apart from his shot, Sadiku is trash. Pretty much the same type of player as Balaj.
Ehh I disagree. He seems like tries harder and seems to be mentally tougher as well. Those are two intangibles that would put him over Balaj for me.

The only thing Balaj has is that he's tall although when I look them up Sadiku is supposed 6'1" to Balaj's 6'2" which I'm having a hard time believing because Balaj looks like our tallest striker by far.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Sadiku is the only striker who can score for us though. The rest are defensive strikers.
Dallku

We need to come up with a nickname for the midget trio in midfield.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The Three Midgeteers
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information