[Friendly] Albania - Ukraine 03 June

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I like Djimsiti because he isn't religious at all and has a Serbian girlfriend :D
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote:I like Djimsiti because he isn't religious at all and has a Serbian girlfriend :D
Seems you like only his girlfriend :hi-bulku:
Kuqaloshi maoist
Albo_eagle

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote:Come up with a nickname or not that is our most valauble assests. They are the reason we can progress. They are really our special three. They share three common assests, unbelievable stamina and high agression, the make it look as if we have an extra player. Some teams have something extra about them and these three are ours. I just home De Biasi starts them. As for nicknames they are kind of like three pitbulls.

Sadiku has 4 goals for us in about the same games, i think, as Balaj and Cika who each have 1. Kind of sums it up. Sadiku has a great scoring record, just check his soccerway and compare his starts and goals, it really is amazing, now i am not saying he is a great foward, i am just saying the record is amazing. He could be like a Muller or Kane, doesn't contrubute much to the play, but is in the right areas to get us one goal.

Since Diku has 4 goals now, anyone think he can better Bogdani's record?
Manaj has the better goal rate so far 1 goal in 1 game :D . He could break Bogdani's record.
Lool i was going to add that. I think Manaj will break Bogdani's record.
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:I like Djimsiti because he isn't religious at all and has a Serbian girlfriend :D
Seems you like only his girlfriend :hi-bulku:
Nah just the fact that he's been doing some serb's sister/daughter is a sign of great patriotism ;) Many of us have wasted time saying to INTERNETSERBS "jebem their sester" while he does it in practice and the best he enjoys doing it :rrokullisem:
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote:This is exactly why I wanted djimsiti to be part of the team. We probably won't even take away a point and veseli sure isn't gonna help us w that so why not see the guys play who kinda were part of the "team" you know
while we as fans don't have much hope, I don't think GDB has given up like we have :) He is going there with the intent of making at least around of 16 and landing another coaching gig after us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

Plako wrote: while we as fans don't have much hope,

Why not? It's not like Romania is some unstoppable force. They can be beaten. Of course the odds are against Albania but we just need a fluke goal here and there.
Simboli i Diellit

It has been raining for days here and it seems it will be raining this evening too. The fact the grass will be wet it might become an injury risk condition. Ukraine aren't that good in the air so playing fast midfielders is the best solution , hopefully Kaçe can hold his nerves this friendly :D
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Kace do te luftoj sic 'luftovi' Skenderbeu
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:
Plako wrote: while we as fans don't have much hope,

Why not? It's not like Romania is some unstoppable force. They can be beaten. Of course the odds are against Albania but we just need a fluke goal here and there.
well I can't pin my hopes on a fluke goal. also I like to set expectations low with Albania as they always find a way to disappoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Second that. Im going in with the expectation of losing 6-0 every game. Im glad we finally made it here, but most of our players are crap at this stage. Not ruling out any wins, but they are unlikely and dont want to end up paying for a new tv or phone or something after i get pissed off.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information