[Friendly] Albania - Ukraine 03 June

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote:
Dallku wrote:Technically I think we are capable of getting points out of anyone but mentally this team is still not ready. We still have an inferiority complex.. maybe not as much as in the past but it's still there. That fearful/nervousness/lack of confidence is still evident in this team. Even when it's a draw we have this "Ima shit my pants" mentality. As soon as we are down the fear goes away and we actually start to play a little.

The mentality has been improving in recent years but just not ready yet.
spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah this team has no idea what it means to dominate an opponent. In all our friendlies we've found ourselves trailing the likes of: Georgia, Kosova, and Qatar. Furthermore, even in the qualifiers the only team we dominated from start to finish was Armenia. But even they were able to get a 1-0 lead on us in Elbasan.

If we can make it past the first 15-20 minutes without getting scored on I think we'll actually be in a great position. Because I know that in these big tournaments if you give up a lead early then you might not ever get it back.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The inferiority complex is still there. I thought once we qualified it'd be gone, but it's still strong. You can tell every time they get close to opponent's box, they still boot it up instead of playing skilfully. I think the main reason we've improved is bringing on players who grew up elsewhere. You take a look at Berisha who grew up in Kosovo, and the guy can't handle pressure at all. He's been handed opportunities to grow and just has crumbled under pressure.

That's why we have to get rid of Lilas and Agollis. Those guys will always hold us back. Roshi and Balaj aren't as bad mentally, but they're still of the mind "as long as I have a BMW f*** discipline and hard work".
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:The inferiority complex is still there. I thought once we qualified it'd be gone, but it's still strong. You can tell every time they get close to opponent's box, they still boot it up instead of playing skilfully. I think the main reason we've improved is bringing on players who grew up elsewhere. You take a look at Berisha who grew up in Kosovo, and the guy can't handle pressure at all. He's been handed opportunities to grow and just has crumbled under pressure.

That's why we have to get rid of Lilas and Agollis. Those guys will always hold us back. Roshi and Balaj aren't as bad mentally, but they're still of the mind "as long as I have a BMW f*** discipline and hard work".
Roshi drives a Benz :P
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:The inferiority complex is still there. I thought once we qualified it'd be gone, but it's still strong. You can tell every time they get close to opponent's box, they still boot it up instead of playing skilfully. I think the main reason we've improved is bringing on players who grew up elsewhere. You take a look at Berisha who grew up in Kosovo, and the guy can't handle pressure at all. He's been handed opportunities to grow and just has crumbled under pressure.

Roshi drives a Benz :P
well you can tell he's still working hard to get that BMW :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Information